Revue just got an update for frame rate issue

thefnshow66

Sep 21, 2010
Visit site
I didn't see a update notification for my Revue but I noticed my Revue on standby this morning which was odd and when I saw the article just now, I checked my firmware and it looked like it updated automatically.

TJH132

May 5, 2010
Visit site
Hmmm... Standby? I was under the impression the Revue actually never shuts off. I think it goes to sleep, but there's definitely no power button.

My update was waiting for me this afternoon. Haven't looked sports to check it out (I'm not one to watch much televised sports, anyway), but it's good to know they're workinq quickly on these things. In fact, despite the lack of Network content, I've been totally taken with the offerings on the "Spotlight" sites. If you haven't already, please check them out and give them good feedback (CNET solicits feedback). If more free content providers would set up portals like the Spotlight ones (Funnyordie.com, msnbc.com), you'd have more than enough to watch without ever missing network shows!

I've added a few MSNBC shows to my Google Queue and can watch full, commercial-free programming on demand. What's the difference here and letting me see regular NBC shows?

Next update: Harmony Remote added functionality and Android Market, please!

TJH

PS: Check out the "Rapture" video on Vimeo. My set is only 720p, but this looked as good as any HD signal I've seen!

robber

Oct 2, 2009
Visit site
It is great that the frame rate issue has been fixed but I think logitech responded quickly which in my mind is as big a story. I have both the Sony and Logitech boxes and am keeping only one and this is a big step in the right direction for the revue. Sony still has not officially aknowledged the issue.

TXBlade#AC

Oct 2, 2010
Visit site
I noticed that when watching live games it seemed a little slow almost like watching a recording (hard to describe it just didn't feel the same) now the colors seem richer and the motion is a lot smoother and so far I have seen no stuttering

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Landers2