tntdroid

Droiderator
Feb 19, 2010
www.flickr.com
Looks like a update is out now. Brings a few new things and fixes. Doesn't look major or bring us market. Not home to check it out but picked it up on my twitter feed. Dl the update and let us know what you find!

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

myalover

Jul 23, 2010
Visit site
Beat me to it. Thanks for sharing!

Looks pretty minor. As it's downloading, the details are given as follows:

-Music Unlimited powered by Qriocity has been supported
-The Media Player now supports WMA formats
-WiFi connection stability has been improved

Amazing how even little updates excite me!

1300035830IMAG0158.jpg

myalover

Jul 23, 2010
Visit site
After opening Qriocity to check out the addition, it states that "Unlimited Music" is coming soon, so it's not even ready.

Trying to test out a WMA file now.

stonefeet

Jan 21, 2011
Visit site
this update for the revue or sony devices?

i haven't seen anything posted on the logitech forums about an update (and they are at least good about telling us when they have updated, when they are going to update.....not so much)

kamtsa

Aug 6, 2010
Visit site
How do you tell what changes are included in each update? Does Sony have online release notes?

(I am using the Sony Blue Ray box).

myalover

Jul 23, 2010
Visit site
The only way I've been able to tell what is included is when the update is installing it says the major portions of it (on the screen). You'll sometimes get some details from The Official Google TV Blog as well.

I have not seen anything from Sony but I've never looked all that hard.

myalover

Jul 23, 2010
Visit site
I had another updating waiting for install this morning (5-29). First I was excited, but looking at the more info section I discovered it was just to allow us to watch "NBA Game Time".

LAME