Greetings - and welcome to the Google User Research Forum! I can already hear you saying 'what is this forum anyway?' Let me explain.

The Backstory
    Google came to us a month or so ago, asking if our amazing community (YOU) would be willing to lend a hand with some of their studies. Of course, I immediately raised my hand and said 'YES, we'd love to help!'

So - this is the fun part where you come in.

In this forum you will find out more about the Google User Research team, what it is they do, and how YOU can help. Google has an official account setup here under the username 'Google User Research'. Look for them around here, and do @ them ( @Google User Research ) with your questions in this forum for prompt attention.

Their team will have questions for you, and often they will have surveys or other forms for you to fill out, all with the aim of making their products better for people like you.

That's all there is to it. See the other stickies and threads in this forum for more details, we will be working hand-in-hand with Google on this to make it a huge win - with YOUR help of course!

Any questions - ask away, Google and I are both here!
    SpasticPat likes this.
    03-26-2018 02:40 PM
    Questions-why is Google banned in China but other US companies like Microsoft and Mozilla aren't? Why do other Chinese phone and tablet manufacturers like Xiaomi and Oppo sell devices with Google on them to westerners but Huaweii doesnt? Why does USA and some other western countries ban Huaweii network devices (but still allow their phones and tablets in!), but not ban market leader TPLINKs network devices. Based in Shenzen, is TPlink any less likely to have Chinese government spyware in its devices? Isn't it easy to insert spyware into the ROM of any Chinese made device which includes most phones and tablets sold in the "west"? Looks to me like an illogical spat between the CIA, Google and China. ie the answer to this argument, as usual, while ostensibly about politics and spying, is "follow the money", if you can.
    04-18-2020 06:34 PM