I currently have a nighthawk router hooked up to my timewarner modem. We do get moments where the wifi isnt as strong in my room and my brothers room. Our walls are thicker than normal so my question is will this be a good option or should we see other options? we were thinking of having one unit in my room, one his room and then the living room. Our rooms are on opposite sides of the house. Thanks for any advice.
    11-28-2016 01:14 PM
    It should improve the coverage, so you would have a stronger signal throughout the coverage areas and a more consistent, if not faster speed. You can also use one of the two Ethernet ports (one in, one out) to hook it directly to a computer (not sure if you're talking about devices that are purely mobile or sometimes stationary) if needed to reduce WiFi traffic and get a stronger dedicated signal that way.
    11-28-2016 01:20 PM
    It should improve the coverage, so you would have a stronger signal throughout the coverage areas and a more consistent, if not faster speed. You can also use one of the two Ethernet ports (one in, one out) to hook it directly to a computer (not sure if you're talking about devices that are purely mobile or sometimes stationary) if needed to reduce WiFi traffic and get a stronger dedicated signal that way.
    We have three xbones, three smart tv, and a smart blu ray player. So at times we are all on at the same time using one or the other. We do get a strong signal but i know for me at times i will jump in and out of hd on netflix a lot, or it will take time for my smart tv, xbone to connect at times. Just want a more consistent stream so thats why i was curious about this it would be essentially the same to buy wifi boosters as it would be to get this new router. Im also getting a google home so would like things to sync properly. Im sure my tv has google since it has the google play store for movies
    11-28-2016 04:26 PM
    Yes it's basically invented for your home.
    11-28-2016 06:16 PM
    According to the reviewers, some have well over 10 devices and the system works well. Very promising
    12-06-2016 01:11 PM