Clean Power.I installed the application on my Galaxy Grand duos, I have now turned my CPU Eco-Energy android goes black for a second and every 15 seconds, if I am trying to watch a video but the video Stops every 15 seconds and I have to click play button.

What is the solution ? I tried to uninstall it but I still have the problem
    09-05-2015 08:42 AM
    Clean Power.I installed the application on my Galaxy Grand duos, I have now turned my CPU Eco-Energy android goes black for a second and every 15 seconds, if I am trying to watch a video he stoping.

Please have you a app to solve this problem !
    Welcome to the forums!

The app appears to be causing the device to close out apps and services you are currently using. It's likely set to aggressive and needs to be scaled back.
    Ayoub Marouan likes this.
    09-05-2015 09:13 AM
    What is the solution ? I tried to uninstall it but I still have the problem
    mrmanquer likes this.
    09-05-2015 12:32 PM
    You need reset your device.
    Best solution but you can loose some data if it not synced.
    12-25-2015 03:08 PM
    I prefear reset my device in such conditions.
    But all my data synced and I don't lose it
    12-25-2015 03:09 PM
    As you might have guessed already, different solutions are available for rooted devices -- but only few for non-rooted devices, which cannot directly access the Dalvik Cache. So read on below examples until you hit something working for you, or continue to the very end for all options. 8 Ball Pool

rooted and non-rooted devices: remove obsolete apps
    Cause of a slow-down might be some app, hogging all resources. Those apps usually can be identified via the "battery consumption" page in Settings. But even if you cannot find it there, it cannot hurt to remove apps you once installed but no longer need (see e.g. Alix' answer). 8 Ball Pool Google Hangouts Omegle

You can also disable some system apps you don't need (keyword: bloatware). To do so, go to Settings → Applications, select the "All" tab, and walk the list to find those apps. Tap their entry, and you should find a "disable" button. It might be grayed out: if so, you first have to "force stop" the app, and maybe to "uninstall updates", before the "disable" button becomes accessible. Note however, that this possibility will not exist for all system apps. For rooted devices, there are several tools available allowing you to "freeze" or even remove system apps (be very careful with the latter); one famous example is Titanium Backup.
    09-15-2018 07:36 PM