Why wont my 7 inch prontotec android tablet turn on?

Ares30

Mar 23, 2015
Visit site
Yesterday, my device was fine. When I woke up this morning, i turned it on and started playing clash of clans. Then, the upper half of the screen turned purple and the bottom half turned green. I held he power button to try to reboot it. It shut down but wouldnt reboot, however. I took me 30 mins to get it to turn on again after fiddling with it for 30 mins. I noticed that when i put it in sleep mode and came back, i pressed the power button and it wouldnt come out of sleep mode. I then rebooted it and fixed it. I then had to go to school and then when i came back and tried turning it on, it wouldnt turn on. Its not that it wont boot, it just wont turn on at all. I tried charging it to 100 percent but i deceided to try to make it die instead, since this happened to me last time and i fixed it by doing that, even thought it was as server as this. Im going to leave it to die overnight, and see if it helps. Any advice guys? BTW I dont want to open this device because i dont have the right tools, its too hard to open with my bare hands. Its not a common 7 inch android tablet with the front cam in the middle

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
I remember you having issues before as well. It just sounds like the hardware is defective and/or failing. Unfortunately, it's not surprising on an off-brand device like this one.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
akbarramadhani12