[Apple MFi Certified] OLALA 13000mAh Portable Battery Charger Built in Lightning Cable Power Bank f

Segads

Apr 2, 2013
Visit site
I was given this for testing and evaluation and this is my unbiased review:

The Olala Powerbank somehow manages to be unique in a market that is absolutely flooded with a plethora of devices that were built to accomplish the exact same tasks. Although slightly bigger than the thirteen thousand other powerbanks, you end up saving space due to the device having both an Apple MFI cable, as well as a USB port with 2.4 amps so that you also have the option to charge an Android phone or Tablet in the case that you have multiple devices from different manufacturers.

This powerbank was most definitely built with durability in mind. It is built with durable materials and has a very sturdy feel to it. Unlike many other devices, this device is not a fingerprint magnet, so you do not need to constantly be wiping it down to remove them. Although sleek, it is incredibly well built. I dropped mine two times and it still has not even a scratch on it.

I mainly use it to charge my LG G Flex 2 and although it is slightly slower than some of the other powerbanks on the market, it is not substantial enough of a difference to be noticed by the average consumer.

I highly recommend this device to everyone, especially those with a plethora of devices from multiple manufacturers..

Testing results

Lg g flex 2 292 percent.
51v9lnkvRmL._SL1000_.jpg
71xGEeLpkfL._SL1500_.jpg