How can I deal with missing earbuds

android jack

Sep 12, 2012
Visit site
When I got my HTC Rezound it came with beats audio earphones with a bag full of a few pairs of ear buds. Don't know how I lost or dropped so many but I was left with 4, not matching. For some reason I have to have smaller ear buds on my left ear than my right and again i don't know what happened to my 4th ear bud. and now I have 3 medium to large ear buds. I looked online and saw the same bag with pairs of ear buds but cost $10. Now that ain't much and before this semester started in college I could afford it but now with books costing a lot i can't afford to buy anything right now. How can I deal with this?
I have another headset but that only allows hearing, the beats audio allows speaking, hearing and switching next/previous song.
And any suggestions for future preservation of ear buds welcome.
And yes, I am very clumsy, that deserves a head-slap, having lost so many ear buds.

wizzrah

Retired Ambassador
Jul 27, 2013
Visit site
When I got my HTC Rezound it came with beats audio earphones with a bag full of a few pairs of ear buds. Don't know how I lost or dropped so many but I was left with 4, not matching. For some reason I have to have smaller ear buds on my left ear than my right and again i don't know what happened to my 4th ear bud. and now I have 3 medium to large ear buds. I looked online and saw the same bag with pairs of ear buds but cost $10. Now that ain't much and before this semester started in college I could afford it but now with books costing a lot i can't afford to buy anything right now. How can I deal with this?
I have another headset but that only allows hearing, the beats audio allows speaking, hearing and switching next/previous song.
And any suggestions for future preservation of ear buds welcome.
And yes, I am very clumsy, that deserves a head-slap, having lost so many ear buds.

If you can't buy any, it seems you are in a bit of a pickle. Save up some pocket change I guess : )

Sent from my One X using Tapatalk 2

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
catherinediane