blue tooth for work. help pls

tigerpop

Mar 5, 2014
Visit site
Hi
New here. I'm naive when it comes to this stuff so bare with me.
I have a Verizon galaxy s4.
My work is cracking down on listening to ear buds at work.
I'm looking for a one right ear bud or blue tooth capable of playing podcasts.
I'm looking for it to be wireless and the smaller the better ( as discreet as possible).
Saw mentions of blueant q2. Saw iffy reviews on amazon. Plus looks rather big.
Also not sure what "pairing" means when referring to blue tooths.
Thanks guys.
Work outside and looking for a secret option to play podcasts. Cheaper the better.

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Welcome to Android Central! So I'm not sure if I should be aiding and abetting your podcast addiction and potentially getting you in trouble at work.:p

Here's an example of a pair of Bluetooth earbuds that are relatively discreet: Plantronics Backbeat G02 Bluetooth Stereo Headphones accessories from AT&T. You can find more by doing a Google or Amazon search for "Bluetooth earbud" or "Bluetooth earphone."

Since most mono Bluetooth earbuds are intended to be for voice calls rather than playing music, they will typically have some kind of extension for the microphone, so it won't be that discreet. Also, those kinds of earbuds may not be able to support music/podcast playback.

Pairing a Bluetooth device means setting it up to communicate with your Bluetooth-enabled device (which can be a smartphone, tablet, computer, or anything else that has Bluetooth).

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Landers2