I recently got a pair of the wireless earbuds, and I've been pretty impressed. I've been using them for the past few days, and so far, I'm quite impressed. The sound is pretty good for such a small headphone, with surprising bass and good treble and a decent sound stage. Where these really have shined, though, is the fit and comfort. These are very light and fit very well. So far, I've worn them at the office and for a few runs, and they have stayed in place with no issues and are very comfortable over longer duration. At my desk, I typically listen to music whenever I'm not in meetings, which this week has been mostly 1 to 2 hour stretches. During my runs, I haven't had any problem with them shifting or needing adjustment. Additionally, the ability to power just the right earbud is awesome for running or biking on the street. I also haven't had any issues with the the earbuds pairing with each other, whether they are powered on at the same time or the left one is powered on after the right one is already playing music. I have noticed a slight delay when watching movies (less than a second), which is a minor annoyance, but not a deal breaker for me.

The battery life so far has been great. I charged these fully when I got them on Saturday using a previously purchased usb c to c cable and charger, and they fully charged in 30 or 40 minutes. So far, I haven't had to recharge the case again. I love that this uses USB C, and the provided cable is nice to have. I've been able to consistently get 2 hours at a stretch before the battery dies. I replace the earbuds in the case when I am not using them, and that's been enough to maintain a charge. The case LED provides some indication of remaining charge (it shows green when it's open if the charge is >50%, and yellow when < 50%), and it's still showing green after about 6 hours of listening time, so I'm happy.

Phone calls work well. Both earbuds have a button, which is used to turn on the buds, pause or play music, and answer or end calls. Once the call is answered, only the right earbud provides audio. The people I talked to had no trouble hearing me, and the music restarted without any problem once I hung up.

Initial paring with my phone (a LG V20) was seamless, and I haven't had any issues with connecting since the initial pairing. Additionally, the range has been great. In my office, I was curious how good the range would be, and managed to get about 75 feet away from my phone before they started to break up (which beat my Garmin Vivoactive 3 by about 20 feet).

Overall, I have been very impressed with these, and would highly recommend these, especially for running or working out.

MJYUN Wireless Earbud Review - Great for running-20180127_124110.jpgMJYUN Wireless Earbud Review - Great for running-20180127_124024.jpgMJYUN Wireless Earbud Review - Great for running-20180127_123939.jpg
    01-31-2018 10:23 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD