I've been using CardioTrainer for quite a few years, but I thought I'd check out what all the buzz is about for Endomondo. So, I've given it a try.

Endomondo, like many of the others will track your runs, walks or other exercise, post the result to a website and let you share on facebook. Endomondo, however has a great community of folks. When trying to stay disciplined with exercise it really helps to connect with other folks who either challenge you or encourage you. The app runs on just about any smartphone, so you can connect with lots of people regardless of platform.

You can also tell that they are passionate about exercise, and that's great.

Here is my workout this morning:
    Running Workout | Endomondo

Distance: 5.33 miles
    Duration: 48m:18s
    Avg Speed: 9:04 min/mi

- John
    02-10-2012 03:39 PM
    I'm in the same boat. I've used CardioTrainer for the last few years and just recently switched to endomondo and I love the challenges. It reminds me of a better version of Nike+.
    02-10-2012 10:55 PM
    I started out using jogtracker, got the endomondo for the 10 cent sale! I just keep going back to jogtracker as it's familiar. Really need to wring Endo out, it looks much more effective really.
    02-21-2012 10:15 PM
    I like using Endomondo for my walks, runs and bike rides but I'm not quite sure how to incorporate it into my weight lifting. Anyone else have similar problems?
    02-22-2012 10:51 AM
    An extra way of getting me motivated are the monthly contests they hold.
    02-22-2012 11:18 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD