Hey everyone, my friend and I just released our first Android app today, and since it is health related, we figured we post about it here. Its called Sound Off.

Sound Off is food tracking reimagined. Instead of typing all of the foods you ate into a small on-screen keyboard, Sound Off lets you simply speak your whole meal and it will generate a list of your individual foods. As more items are logged, Sound Off begins to track your food more intelligently. We have integrated the USDA nutrition database as well as restaurant nutritional information so we can provide you with fast and easy nutritional information about your meals! Sound Off was created to make this tedious task faster. When we looked around for a calorie tracker, we were continuously annoyed with how slow the data entry was. This gave us the idea to try and work out a way to painlessly enter entire meals for tracking. Sound Off is the result of our labors, allowing for lightning-quick data entry with basic statistical information. The general idea behind Sound Off is that most people eat the same foods repeatedly, so once a food is defined, Sound Off will immediately recognize it and associate it with previously defined data. This app was never designed to compete with the likes of MyFitnessPal, but rather to be a lightweight alternative for people on the go. We hope you enjoy our app!

Free Version: https://play.google.com/store/apps/d....soundoff.free

Paid (Ad Free) Version: https://play.google.com/store/apps/d....soundoff.paid

07-14-2013 01:09 PM