[APP][FREE PROMOCODE] Runmore 5K Trainer

Plob

Sep 26, 2015
Visit site
Hi guys

Just wanted to let you know about a new App I just published to the Playstore: https://forums.androidcentral.com/e...ls?id=com.runmore.fivektrainer&token=OMYqriya

In a nutshell:
Runmore is a beautifully designed personal 5K trainer, perfect for beginners.

More background:
Runmore is the most beautiful Couch to 5K app on Android. I've been frustrated with the general lack of design for android apps for a while and the best examples are the C25K apps. For such a simple fitness program, current C25K apps add a incredible layer of complexity, both visually and in terms of interaction. Runmore is designed to be fun and simple from the beginning.

Promocodes
Runmore is also available as an ad-free version via in-app purchases. As a bonus, I'm offering 50 free promocodes for Runmore Plus. These are redeemable in-app via entering the promocode 'androidcentral'.

Hope you like it! And looking forward to any feedback :)

Runmore App

Attachments

• PlayStore_1.png
    PlayStore_1.png
    96.2 KB · Views: 3
  • PlayStore_2.png
    PlayStore_2.png
    94.5 KB · Views: 3
  • PlayStore_3.png
    PlayStore_3.png
    91 KB · Views: 4
  • PlayStore_4.png
    PlayStore_4.png
    105.4 KB · Views: 5

Anton Tkachenko

Oct 3, 2015
Visit site
My girlfriend tried a similr program and found it very uneffective. She managed to make ~2,3 km in 24 minutes when running-walking, but then I put my pulsemeter on her and make her run 3 km in 27 minutes on pulse 155 - and she ended feeling much more pleased.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
maximusdebois