Favorite fitness apps?

fixedepsilon

Jun 24, 2016
Visit site
So I go to the gym about 6 days a week, and am currently tracking my workouts as well as basic nutritional info in Google sheets. Admittedly, I haven't looked too much into it, but the fitness apps I've found don't really seem to provide an easier experience than my spreadsheet. I don't really care for Google Fit/Fitbit and the similar cardio-type trackers, as I almost exclusively do weight training, and when I do cardio, it consists of footwork drills/sprint work.

I was just wondering if anyone had a pleasant experience with an app meant for logging their workouts, and has anything they could suggest to me. Thanks!

boss.king

May 28, 2013
Visit site
Progression Fitness is the best weightlifting tracker I've ever used, and i've tried loads of them. The dev is really active too - quick to implement changes and take feedback. Definitely give it a go.

amyyyyyy

Sep 23, 2016
Visit site
iCare health monitor is my favorite health app I 've ever used. This app can measure blood pressure, heart rate, vision, SpO2. It's amazing!!!!!

Roostaapp

Oct 7, 2016
Visit site
Myfitnesspal is a good app. Though beware that its not that accurate. Though if you use it to be a good guideline then you should do great, if you combine it with a fitbit then its even better! Or even better if possible is to find a good trainer if its within your budget!

Damian Phillips

Feb 14, 2017
Visit site
JEFIT Workout Tracker Gym Log is my favorite Fitness app. It takes only a few minutes to set up your individual workout and start exercising. The best part is that it is suitable for professional athlete and amateur bodybuilders as well. In my opinion it will be great if the developers add some individual workouts for different kind of sports. If you are a boxer or a football player, your gym routine must be slightly different according to which muscle group you have to work on more.

11B1P

Trusted Member
Sep 16, 2012
Visit site
I use MFP, but it doesn't meet the OP's original request. Yes, you can track your workout after the fact, but what he needs is the bodybuilding.com app. With the bb.com app, you can create your own workout template, or choose from hundreds of workouts

Amit Makhija

Aug 12, 2016
Visit site
I have used both 7 minutes workout app & MyFitnessPal App for my workout. If you ask me to pick any one between these 2, i would choose 7 Minute Workout app.

PictureThisai

Apr 19, 2018
Visit site
I love an app named Keep. A good name which means keep on doing sport. Users stay at home can do sport, too. It's perfect and has a community to talk about how to keep fit.