I am looking at a few different options, just wanted some input. I just hit 51, still work out daily. Looking for I guess a combo of a testosterone boost, with strength and endurance/recovery increase to maintain my regimen. Has anyone tried bdg performance labs, the first thing that came up when I search this seems to fit just want some more input from the gurus before I buy lol. Any other options you guys subscribe to? I want something effective as well as safe of course.
    12-11-2018 07:36 AM
    I've done a fair bit of reading up on diet/nutrition issues, and have come to the conclusion that supplements aren't always the best route. It's best to perfect your diet first, then use targeted supplementation to fix any remaining deficiencies. You may find you don't need the supplements, and supplementing while on a bad diet is a waste of money.

If you're interested in that route, my favorite book for starting out is "Keto Clarity" by Jimmy Moore. Because you're looking at improving your workouts, "The Art and Science of Low Carb Performance" by Jason Volek and Stephen Phinney may also be of interest to you.

For a case in point, this couple rowed from California to Hawaii unassisted on a very low carb, high fat and protein diet. When they finished, they looked almost like they could've turned around and rowed back.
    12-11-2018 07:59 AM
    I use Whey+ from Legion. Post workout. I work out not so much for bulking up, just staying fit. I am also diabetic so that product is low carb and low cholesterol (compared to most), that I found.
    03-15-2019 11:49 AM