I've been working on this side project and would love some users and feedback!

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.hol

Features:

- Food logger with calories and calorie density, shows what foods will keep you more full
    - Customized plan (calorie budget) for age, weight, height, activity level and weight loss goals
    - Full history of your food log and calorie budget to see if you'll lose weight over time

The basic idea is - there are lots of calorie counters out there, but if you're restricting calories, won't you get hungry? What happens when you're out of calories, but you still want something to eat?

This lead me to Volumetrics - which teaches about calorie density, basically the ratio of calories to food weight. When people eat less calorie dense foods (foods that contain more fiber and water) they naturally eat less, making weight loss easier.

It's pretty new and I'm eager to add more features, please give it a try and leave a nice review if you like it!
    Attached Thumbnails Hol - Weight Loss & Hunger Calorie Counter-device-2019-03-09-212413.jpg   Hol - Weight Loss & Hunger Calorie Counter-device-2019-03-09-213514.jpg  
    03-10-2019 12:55 PM
    Good luck with the app! It's really useful.
    I have a question about the colors - how did you choose the current color palette of the app? Yes, blue is the top fav color of most of the people out there, but may be you could give it a tint of freshness and brightness.
    09-05-2019 05:43 AM