The best micro SD card for my honor 4x?

jwalker9715

Jan 6, 2017
Visit site
Hi, my phone is " Huawei honor 4x " and i want to buy a fast sd card to use on it for now, and also I want to pick up something that doesn't get worn out (speed) in soon future if I wanted to use it on an faster phone that supports its full speed.
My current sd card is a 16gb "class 6" (Read:6mg/s, Write:2mg/s) that I guess is the reason my phone is a little slow.
So I found this "Lexar high-performance UHS-I U3 Class 10 633x microSDHC 32gb" and my question is does it perform well on honor 4x? please share your thoughts and your experiences with me, thanks :)

Jay Sacks

Dec 23, 2012
Visit site
SD cards are not phone specific. Hard to go wrong with most ultra class 10's. My preference is SanDisk, but sure Lexar will be just fine.

jwalker9715

Jan 6, 2017
Visit site
SD cards are not phone specific. Hard to go wrong with most ultra class 10's. My preference is SanDisk, but sure Lexar will be just fine.

ok sure, how about Samsung and Kodak? do you have any opinion about them?
cuase I see some people are not happy with lexar on their phones, it seems it's better to buy a samsung for a phone
I would really be thankful to know others expriences

dpham00

Moderator Team VP
Apr 23, 2011
Visit site
ok sure, how about Samsung and Kodak? do you have any opinion about them?
cuase I see some people are not happy with lexar on their phones, it seems it's better to buy a samsung for a phone
I would really be thankful to know others expriences

I have had good luck with Samsung and sandisk cards. I would just make sure that you get an authentic card as some fakes can be of poor quality

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ParkerAdams