I've got the Honor 5X - you have questions - fire away!

Anubhav Nagpal

Mar 9, 2016
Visit site
Hi guys, first AC post for me. I've recently moved to Android and chose Honor 5X to do so. However, I'm trying to figure out if there's a way a contact could be prioritised so it bypasses the system notifications? I'd like my family's calls, texts, WhatsApp messages to buzz even though the phone is on silent. Priority notifications aren't what I'm looking at as they don't solve this issue for me. I could do this on BlackBerry 10.

Posted via the Android Central App

shashank1320

Feb 21, 2013
Visit site
Way better than many phone in the segment. seems only redmi note 3 can beat this at the moment in the same bracket.
easily getting 5+ hours of SOT with heavy usage (gaming of more than 1.5-2 hours). battery easily lasts 1.2/1.3 days with single charge. standby battery is very good.

geno47

Mar 30, 2016
Visit site
hi guys, i have the GR5 variant. i cant see the setting wherein i can remove the recent messages history. anyone knows how?

anon(9485947)

Jun 9, 2015
Visit site
Having had some issues at work, with some huawei devices... Does this one support full encryption of internal and SD cards?

Its a security requirement for devices where I work

ctscsq

Dec 6, 2015
Visit site
Does anyone have any idea on how to clean up the "Miscellaneous" under Storage setting? Mine is showing more than 2GB, and it doesn't seem like I can do anything with those files? IMG_20160423_203100.jpg
Your help would be greatly appreciated!

Pascal

shashank1320

Feb 21, 2013
Visit site
this could be anything like a big file or anything which are not categorized as app, music, image, videos etc. it could be like zip files for any ROM, any documents etc, or could be some file format which is not recognized by device, say if it only supports .mp4 format and you have files with .mkv, .flv etc n so on. it could also be a thumbnail of images in your gallery (yeah it can be of higher MBs or even can of GB size if you have huge number of images or videos) you can simply ignore this miscellaneous. if you using SD card then select your default location as SD card and reboot as I can see your app size is more than 7GBs and you may ran into space issue.

shashank1320

Feb 21, 2013
Visit site
Does anyone have any idea on how to clean up the "Miscellaneous" under Storage setting? Mine is showing more than 2GB, and it doesn't seem like I can do anything with those files? View attachment 225460
Your help would be greatly appreciated!

Pascal

this could be anything like a big file or anything which are not categorized as app, music, image, videos etc. it could be like zip files for any ROM, any documents etc, or could be some file format which is not recognized by device, say if it only supports .mp4 format and you have files with .mkv, .flv etc n so on. it could also be a thumbnail of images in your gallery (yeah it can be of higher MBs or even can of GB size if you have huge number of images or videos) you can simply ignore this miscellaneous. if you using SD card then select your default location as SD card and reboot as I can see your app size is more than 7GBs and you may ran into space issue.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
be1digital