I've got the Honor 5X - you have questions - fire away!

1066vms

Apr 29, 2016
Visit site
I don't have the phone yet; I know Tinder doesn't work on my Windows phone, so I wanted to know if there exists a similar limitation on this phone before I buy it (Tinder is pretty popular, though; I really don't know what a 'normal app' is, but I would think it qualifies).

shashank1320

Feb 21, 2013
Visit site
I don't have the phone yet; I know Tinder doesn't work on my Windows phone, so I wanted to know if there exists a similar limitation on this phone before I buy it (Tinder is pretty popular, though; I really don't know what a 'normal app' is, but I would think it qualifies).

yes it works on honor. it doesnt on Windows as windows and iOS have limitation.

little_green

Jun 14, 2016
Visit site
For a 720p screen it's not bad at all. My other Android phone atm is the Oneplus Two - and honestly I don't notice much difference side by side.

i'm looking at getting either of these phones can't decide between the 2. can get the honor 5x £60 cheaper than the op2
which should I go for?
its the 2gb ram version of 5x and the 4gb ram version of op2 that are for sale

shashank1320

Feb 21, 2013
Visit site
i'm looking at getting either of these phones can't decide between the 2. can get the honor 5x £60 cheaper than the op2
which should I go for?
its the 2gb ram version of 5x and the 4gb ram version of op2 that are for sale

Check this out before you make your mind. Go for Honro 5X you will get the best in the segment.
https://club.hihonor.com/in/honor5x...ng-look-feel-and-the-real-smartphone-era.3127
https://club.hihonor.com/in/honor5x...-a-featured-packed-phone-honor-5x-it-is-.3251

Teddy Foster

Jul 17, 2016
Visit site
On Amazon's prime day I scored a Huawei honor 5X for only $120. I heard that it should receive an OTA upgrade from lollipop to marshmallow. Anyone know when that update should be pushed?

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pauloxcavalcante