So far i like the Honor 5x

Kneelbeforezod

Feb 20, 2016
Visit site
I've been using the Honor 5x now since Wednesday. Had the sim car put in yesterday at the ATT store. All in all i like it a lot. It is my first android phone and it is much better than my ancient iphone 4 that i have been using for almost 6 years. One thing i noticed was the we could not put a micro sim in the phone using the tray - the tray just would not go it with the sim but the nano sim went in just fine as did the 32 sd card. I loaded Google now launcher. Amazon prime works great on it - vidoes were smooth. Sound is okay but as has been noted it can be tinny at higher volumes.

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Welcome to Android Central! It's an excellent value, that's for sure. I find the speaker to be pretty powerful, although I agree that it gets distorted if you crank it up.

Dec 21, 2013
Visit site
I got one on Wednesday too. I took the micro SIM from my old phone (AT&T) and put it in the Honor 5x with no problems. I love how fast and accurate the fingerprint reader is. I use an app at work, so I'm constantly unlocking my phone. I'm disappointed that LastPass fingerprint login isn't compatible with this phone but am hoping that will come. No problems with the phone so far.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Chelsea rae