Got this in the email. Good luck to all

Buy the Honor 5x for a buck (if you are lucky)-uploadfromtaptalk1463532420595.jpg
    Terms & Conditions

• Promotion begins May 18, 2016 at 11:08 am CST and ends as soon as the first person purchases an Honor 5X. The promotion begins again on May 18, 2016 at 4:08 pm CST and ends as soon as the second person purchases an Honor 5X. (“$1 Flash Deal Period”).
    • One device will be sold for $1 to the first person who purchases a Honor 5X beginning on May 18, 2016 at 11:08 am CST and to the first person who purchases a Honor 5X on May 18, 2016 at 4:08 pm CST during the $1 Flash Deal Period.
    • Quantity limited to a total of 2 Honor 5Xs being available for purchase for $1. Limit one Honor 5X purchase for $1 per customer.
    • Valid only in the United States and District of Columbia.
    • Valid only at Hihonor.com/US. Cannot be combined with any other promotional offer.
    • Consumer is responsible for all applicable sales tax. Entire order must be shipped to a single address within the United States, and Huawei is responsible for all shipping costs.
    • If you are not satisfied, you can return your order to Huawei for a full refund subject to the Return Policy.
    • For the Return Policy, please click here for details. The $1 Flash Deal promotional offer may be modified or terminated at any time without notice.
    • For the Privacy Policy, please click here. For Terms of Use, please click here.
    • All trademarks used by Huawei Device USA Inc. are owned by Huawei Technologies Co., Ltd and are used under license.
    • If you are selected as a winner, your information may also be included in a publicly-available winner’s list. and your post or tweet will be re-posted/retweeted by Honor.
    Laura Knotek likes this.
    05-17-2016 07:48 PM
    Tomorrow is 5/18.

(T&C are correct)

Posted via the Android Central App on the Moto X Pure Edition
    dpham00 likes this.
    05-17-2016 09:57 PM
    Nice, maybe I'll see if I can get another one

Posted via the Honor 5x on Android 6.0.1
    05-18-2016 06:58 AM
    Yea....I just tried this earlier...
    I was able to place it in my cart. Great, right? When I tried to proceed thru the order process...it changed to out of stock..

So apparently more than 1 person can place it in their cart. This isnt right to me because if I place it in my cart I should be able to finish processing the order. Seems like the first to finish the order process gets it.

Its shady IMO.
    05-18-2016 12:18 PM