Build B331

JeBe4

Banned
Sep 16, 2015
Visit site
Total epic fail! I am beyond pissed.

First of all I am taking pictures, saving to SD card, first time using this device for pictures. Anyways, when I unboxed the device I upgraded to 6.0.1 from the Huawei site, set it up, as this is my music player device. Wham all is fine.

I received a "small"update of literally like 592k after I had taken photos I said cool,it downloaded and I said remind me later to install. I try to transfer the my pictures and I notice that the files are 0 bytes but I can see the thumbnails ! confused never had this happen before, so I install this update. Look down....it completely resets the device to new! WTF! How dumb is that. Pissed, I set it up, but factory reset two more times when I discovered......my storage capacity dropped to 1.94gb internal storage! on About device it shows the right 16gb.......this is annoying

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Regarding the photos on the SD card--have you tried Unmounting the card (in Settings>Storage​), removing it, and inserting it into your computer to read?

Ry

Moderator Captain
Trusted Member
Nov 16, 2010
Visit site
Total epic fail! I am beyond pissed.

First of all I am taking pictures, saving to SD card, first time using this device for pictures. Anyways, when I unboxed the device I upgraded to 6.0.1 from the Huawei site, set it up, as this is my music player device. Wham all is fine.

I received a "small"update of literally like 592k after I had taken photos I said cool,it downloaded and I said remind me later to install. I try to transfer the my pictures and I notice that the files are 0 bytes but I can see the thumbnails ! confused never had this happen before, so I install this update. Look down....it completely resets the device to new! WTF! How dumb is that. Pissed, I set it up, but factory reset two more times when I discovered......my storage capacity dropped to 1.94gb internal storage! on About device it shows the right 16gb.......this is annoying
Is it this update?

http://forums.androidcentral.com/showthread.php?t=710432
Update: C567D003 (KIW-L24C567B331CUSTC567D003)

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ParkerAdams