Updated my honor 5x in 5he newest update from honor. Strange thing happen to my micro SD card. My phone says that it's damaged and to replace my card. Another strange thing about this issue is - my windows tablet or computer recognizes the card works and I'm able to access files from the card on my computer.

So I decide to try and reformat this card on my computer thru diskpart and chkdsk but nothing has worked. It shows error found - corruption found while examining volume bitmap

I guess what I'm asking is there anyone here that help me format the card I don't care about the data on it - I have already saved or backed it before the update. Any help will be greatly appreciated
    04-28-2017 05:02 PM
    Updated my honor 5x in 5he newest update from honor. Strange thing happen to my micro SD card. My phone says that it's damaged and to replace my card. Another strange thing about this issue is - my windows tablet or computer recognizes the card works and I'm able to access files from the card on my computer.

So I decide to try and reformat this card on my computer thru diskpart and chkdsk but nothing has worked. It shows error found - corruption found while examining volume bitmap

I guess what I'm asking is there anyone here that help me format the card I don't care about the data on it - I have already saved or backed it before the update. Any help will be greatly appreciated
    Can you format the card while in the phone?
    06-14-2017 12:13 PM