Wallpaper keeps changing to stock wallpaper.

Vyzer_Music

Aug 29, 2019
Visit site
I have a problem with my Honor 6x changing my home wallpaper back to default, this usually happens over night while I'm asleep, but it also did it today during the day.

I have checked online for solutions, and I have none so far because I don't use a wallpaper app, I tried copying my wallpaper from my external storage (that I set as default storage) and I copied it to my internal storage and set the wallpaper, but my device still continues to reset it. The setting "randomly change home screen wallpaper" is turned off and has never been enabled. So I'm not sure what to do at this point. Is there a way to replace the stock wallpaper with my own? Because I'm not sure how else to solve this.

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Make sure that the image is on Internal Storage only, and deleted from the SD card, in case the system is still looking at the SD card for the image.

Vyzer_Music

Aug 29, 2019
Visit site
I have a problem with my Honor 6x changing my home wallpaper back to default, this usually happens over night while I'm asleep, but it also did it today during the day.

I have checked online for solutions, and I have none so far because I don't use a wallpaper app, I tried copying my wallpaper from my external storage (that I set as default storage) and I copied it to my internal storage and set the wallpaper, but my device still continues to reset it. The setting "randomly change home screen wallpaper" is turned off and has never been enabled. So I'm not sure what to do at this point. Is there a way to replace the stock wallpaper with my own? Because I'm not sure how else to solve this.

I did receive an answer on this question on my previous post, but I am just re-asking because there was no reply/quote button, only an "edit question" button. And private messaging didn't work, since every time I pushed send, it wouldn't show up under "sent items" folder.

(https://imgur.com/a/lWC1XiI)

Their answer was "Make sure that the image is on Internal Storage only, and deleted from the SD card, in case the system is still looking at the SD card for the image"

So I will be testing this out and updating this question in about 24 hours.

So I'll be

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
I merged your threads. How are you accessing the forums -- using the full desktop site on your computer browser, or one of the Android Central apps?

Vyzer_Music

Aug 29, 2019
Visit site
I merged your threads. How are you accessing the forums -- using the full desktop site on your computer browser, or one of the Android Central apps?

I am using my laptop, although now I can see the quote button, so I'm not sure what happened.

Anyway, I tried deleting the copy of the wallpaper on the SD card, and keeping it only on Internal (and I set the wallpaper with the internal one just in case) But as usual, I woke up this morning with my wallpaper back to stock.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Chelsea rae