Honor 7x to be unveiled Oct 11th!

Djlarocca

Jan 19, 2016
Visit site
Looks like the successor to the honor 6x will be unveiled October 11th. Rumors include a Kirin 670 chipset, 4gb ram, 64 GB of internal storage along with a bezel-less display. If this comes to the states at a reasonable price I might have to make a jump from my honor 8.

Djlarocca

Jan 19, 2016
Visit site
Yeah, I love my Honor 8 but lately these mid-range devices with their power efficiency are really temping me. I've come to the realization that battery life is my top priority. If this thing can get 2 days out of a charge I'm sold!

dpham00

Moderator Team VP
Apr 23, 2011
Visit site
Yeah, I love my Honor 8 but lately these mid-range devices with their power efficiency are really temping me. I've come to the realization that battery life is my top priority. If this thing can get 2 days out of a charge I'm sold!

i don't really see it as being 2 days battery, at least for moderate to heavy usage. the only phone that i know of that can do this would be the moto z play.

Djlarocca

Jan 19, 2016
Visit site
Yeah, if it does come to the states, I think it'll do well as itll be one of the first budget phones with a bezel-less design.

pkcable

Q&A Team Leader, VR Expert
Ambassador
Jun 8, 2010
Visit site
I'm sure the importers like Gearbest and Aliexpress will have it for those who JUST can't wait. ;)

Djlarocca

Jan 19, 2016
Visit site
I'm sure the importers like Gearbest and Aliexpress will have it for those who JUST can't wait. ;)

Ha true. Anybody have any experience importing phones? Not that I'm planning to, I just see deals come up all the time and am curious about the process of buying on these sites.