Now that the 7X is bezel-less does that mean other Honor/Huawei phones will be?

pkcable

Q&A Team Leader, VR Expert
Ambassador
Jun 8, 2010
Visit site
Folks,

Ok so with the 7X, Honor/Huawei has released their first bezel-less phone. Does this mean more are to come? One would certainly think so. Will all their future phones be bezel-less, OR just some models? What else do you think Honor/Huawei has in store for us with regards to phone design?

Djlarocca

Jan 19, 2016
Visit site
I would hope it means more to come. I like how the 7x still has a little bezel at the top and bottom and I hope they continue that trend vs edge to edge screen with camera/ sensor cutouts.

Morty2264

Ambassador
Mar 6, 2012
Visit site
I feel like I'm one of the only ones left who don't mind bezels at all - in fact, I love them, and love them on my Honor 8 and enjoy seeing them on the Pixel 2 - but I do like the bezel-less look on certain devices. I think the V30, Honor 7X, and the Pixel 2 XL do it well. It would be nice if Huawei/Honor would make a variety: some phones with bezel, and some without.

dpham00

Moderator Team VP
Apr 23, 2011
Visit site
I feel like I'm one of the only ones left who don't mind bezels at all - in fact, I love them, and love them on my Honor 8 and enjoy seeing them on the Pixel 2 - but I do like the bezel-less look on certain devices. I think the V30, Honor 7X, and the Pixel 2 XL do it well. It would be nice if Huawei/Honor would make a variety: some phones with bezel, and some without.
Well Huawei likes to follow trends so I would expect more phones with small bezels

djrakowski

Q&A Team
May 4, 2011
Visit site

You’re not the only one. I totally don’t get the no-bezel obsession. In my opinion, they frequently make phones less usable.

dpham00

Moderator Team VP
Apr 23, 2011
Visit site
You’re not the only one. I totally don’t get the no-bezel obsession. In my opinion, they frequently make phones less usable.
I prefer a little bezel as well but unfortunately you just have to live with the options that are available

pkcable

Q&A Team Leader, VR Expert
Ambassador
Jun 8, 2010
Visit site
I like the bezel-less trend, BUT if you got a good reason for bezels then I'm good with it. Example the Razor phone!

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pierre5463