How much will it cost?

djrakowski

Q&A Team
May 4, 2011
Visit site
Would anyone like to speculate on how much the 7X will cost once it hits the shelves in the US (or anywhere else for that matter)?

djrakowski

Q&A Team
May 4, 2011
Visit site
Imo, higher than $250 is a mistake.

I agree. I just picked up a Moto G5S Plus and it’s very good for the price I paid ($239). It’d be hard to justify charging much more than that for the 7X, especially considering that Huawei/Honor are trying to make names for themselves in the US market.

dpham00

Moderator Team VP
Apr 23, 2011
Visit site
I agree. I just picked up a Moto G5S Plus and it’s very good for the price I paid ($239). It’d be hard to justify charging much more than that for the 7X, especially considering that Huawei/Honor are trying to make names for themselves in the US market.
Yeah I used moto pricing as a baseline.

Aljean Thein

Nov 16, 2016
Visit site
The Moto lines are a great competition against the 7X and other budget phones

djrakowski

Q&A Team
May 4, 2011
Visit site
The Moto lines are a great competition against the 7X and other budget phones

I just wish Moto would make a dual-SIM edition of at least one of their mid- to low-end phones. I know that’s less popular here than it is in other countries, but it would be convenient for folks who, like me, manage separate lines for work and personal use.

dpham00

Moderator Team VP
Apr 23, 2011
Visit site
I just wish Moto would make a dual-SIM edition of at least one of their mid- to low-end phones. I know that’s less popular here than it is in other countries, but it would be convenient for folks who, like me, manage separate lines for work and personal use.
There are dual sim versions but they are the international models

Aljean Thein

Nov 16, 2016
Visit site
I though they offer dual sim phones ?

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cy3berOdyssey