Honor 7x on amazon?

Bosgarage57

Nov 25, 2011
Visit site
So when did the 7x launch? I am a current VZW line holder who is thinking of making the jump to AT&T or Cricket so this opens a whole new world of phones for me. I currently run a Moto Z Play, and have heard its tough getting it over to AT&T. I don't need the newest processor, as im mostly on social media and tapatalk forums. No games.

The 7x, Nokia 6, Le Max 2, and RedMi note 4 seems like the favorites, but I'd like to purchase via amazon and the 7x isn't on there yet. I see the 6x, but don't want to buy it when its almost the same price and outdated already.

djrakowski

Q&A Team
May 4, 2011
Visit site
I have the honor 7x and it has a poor GPU.

I, too, would like to know what you think is wrong with the GPU. Are you seeing frame drops in regular use (stuttering on the home screen, that sort of thing), problems streaming video, playing games, etc.? I’m just trying to determine whether you’re seeing the sorts of things I could forgive in such an inexpensive device.

Morty2264

Ambassador
Mar 6, 2012
Visit site
Hello! Hopefully the 7X will come to Amazon soon! In my experience, they seem to be pretty good at getting devices out there; however, I understand your wanting to wait to get the device you want and not get another one like the 6X.

Also, I must say, I do like the devices you've mentioned. The Redmi, Nokia, and Honor devices are all great phones that I feel are underrated.

Nubwy

Aug 1, 2016
Visit site
What features are making you excited about upgrading from the honor 6x to the honor 7x?

Mainly the all metal body, the 18:9 display and an oleophobic coating with gorilla glass. All of those things plus a slight boost in processing power and the potential for Android Oreo make it worth it for me.

dpham00

Moderator Team VP
Apr 23, 2011
Visit site
Mainly the all metal body, the 18:9 display and an oleophobic coating with gorilla glass. All of those things plus a slight boost in processing power and the potential for Android Oreo make it worth it for me.
Doesn't the 6x have an all metal body and oleophobic coating as well?

Nubwy

Aug 1, 2016
Visit site
Doesn't the 6x have an all metal body and oleophobic coating as well?

The top and bottom of the phone is plastic and it's not a unibody design. The screen is also an undisclosed 2.5D type that has shown to scratch at a mose 4, which means keys, coins etc;. It also has no oleo.

dpham00

Moderator Team VP
Apr 23, 2011
Visit site
The top and bottom of the phone is plastic and it's not a unibody design. The screen is also an undisclosed 2.5D type that has shown to scratch at a mose 4, which means keys, coins etc;. It also has no oleo.
Thanks for the information! I didn't know that it wasn't a full metal construction! I am also surprised about the no oleophobic coating. Ugh.

dby2011

Aug 25, 2014
Visit site
For preorder on US Amazon- yes. I just noticed it is now in stock as of today- a few days early :) Bought mine last week from Honor- very impressive phone so far.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kerokekerol