Do not do business with Honor

faith3935

Jan 11, 2015
Visit site
I've contacted them to return my defective Honor 7x and they received it on January 3rd and I still never got money back after contacting them numerous times about my refund. I've opened a dispute on PayPal and contacted my bank about it

Aquila

Retired Moderator
Feb 24, 2012
Visit site
Was this returned under warranty or during their 10 day (or whatever, depending on your location) return period?

faith3935

Jan 11, 2015
Visit site
Wow, that is rough.
Please keep us posted.
Will do. They kept giving me excuses why they can't give me a refund
da9d916d49c8ddbc6d02b4900fedff35.jpg

dby2011

Aug 25, 2014
Visit site
They are very new to the US, but at least they did come through. I've read plenty of posts about other companies that have had similar problems- Motorola was pretty bad with issues like this. Good thing you have Paypal to help you. That is the reason I would only used Paypal to buy one. US customers are probably better off buying the X7 from Amazon once it's available. Amazon is great when it comes to returns.

jontalk

Feb 29, 2012
Visit site
Frankly I'm stumped how they could engineer a phone in 2017 that has a SINGLE band, 2.4 gHz WiFi radio! I mean the antique Galaxy S3 I have, which is 5 years old has dual band..WTF?

faith3935

Jan 11, 2015
Visit site
They are very new to the US, but at least they did come through. I've read plenty of posts about other companies that have had similar problems- Motorola was pretty bad with issues like this. Good thing you have Paypal to help you. That is the reason I would only used Paypal to buy one. US customers are probably better off buying the X7 from Amazon once it's available. Amazon is great when it comes to returns.
They said I wouldn't receive my money until next week as they are trying to fix the system that processes refunds but they didn't give me a concrete date so I'm keeping the PayPal case open so I can get my money back sooner through PayPal. I'm done doing business with Huawei.

Shark974

Dec 22, 2017
Visit site
2.4 ghz wifi doesn't effect anything, my router is only 2.4 ghz and it runs my xbox one x great with is 59 times as powerful as any phone.

you do realize 5ghz is not needed for wifi to work great right? do you want me to post video to prove it? in fact 2.4 has longer range than 5.

i can post video of youtube playing great over 2.4ghz, or anything wifi can do.

Morty2264

Ambassador
Mar 6, 2012
Visit site
They said I wouldn't receive my money until next week as they are trying to fix the system that processes refunds but they didn't give me a concrete date so I'm keeping the PayPal case open so I can get my money back sooner through PayPal. I'm done doing business with Huawei.

At least it sounds like you are getting your money back - that is good news. Please keep us updated.

sulla1965

Feb 27, 2013
Visit site
I too am having trouble. I returned the phone and its been 3 weeks with no refund. I contacted chat and was told they were having some problems and I should just be patient and wait for the confirmation email. Looks like I'll have to open a case with my CC company.

Morty2264

Ambassador
Mar 6, 2012
Visit site
I too am having trouble. I returned the phone and its been 3 weeks with no refund. I contacted chat and was told they were having some problems and I should just be patient and wait for the confirmation email. Looks like I'll have to open a case with my CC company.

That's awful to hear - especially the fact that you've waited for over three weeks. Please keep us updated on what happens.

sulla1965

Feb 27, 2013
Visit site
That's awful to hear - especially the fact that you've waited for over three weeks. Please keep us updated on what happens.

Ok, was issued a full refund! But no email notification. Just checked with my CC info every couple of days. Was about to call them this time instead of using the chat. But I saw the refund was finally issued.

Morty2264

Ambassador
Mar 6, 2012
Visit site
Ok, was issued a full refund! But no email notification. Just checked with my CC info every couple of days. Was about to call them this time instead of using the chat. But I saw the refund was finally issued.

That's so great that you got your money back!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dumpsterrentals37