Just curious if anyone else is having Bluetooth connection issues. The first one I have is that when streaming music in my car the audio has a slight distortion. Second I've had an issue with text messages being displayed on the cars system, my last phone had no issue. This seems to come and go, some days it works fine others not at all. There have also been a few times that the connection with the car is lost after a call. By the way the car is a 2017 Mazda 3. Going to contact Honor today to see what they say, just wanted to see if anyone else has this issue.
    Thanks
    02-15-2018 08:30 AM
    In regards to the music. Plus in some headphones and then go to the Sound settings. Make sure the Huawei Histen sound affects are turned off. Unplug the headphones and then see if the sound is better on bluetooth. That made a big difference for me- its a known issue with Huawei phones.
    02-16-2018 09:41 AM
    In regards to the music. Plus in some headphones and then go to the Sound settings. Make sure the Huawei Histen sound affects are turned off. Unplug the headphones and then see if the sound is better on bluetooth. That made a big difference for me- its a known issue with Huawei phones.
    Thanks, I will give it a try later. I have an Honor 8 which works fine, maybe it's the Bluetooth protocol. The 7x has 4.1 while the 8 has 4.2.

Also support was not helpful just suggested I return the device.
    02-16-2018 11:10 AM
    Try clearing all connected devices on your Mazda. My Honor 7X sync fine with my 2014 Mazda 6.
    02-16-2018 02:32 PM
    Turning off Histen did help a little but it's still there. It sounds like the eq is just set way too high. The text message issue is the strangest, it wasn't working then randomly started. I have a replacement on order, it's out of stock on Amazon until next month. hopefully the new one won't have this issue.
    02-16-2018 06:31 PM