Would you jump?

RadiantDuck

Jun 28, 2012
Visit site
What about the honor 9 instead of the 8 pro. How many of you would get the honor 9 as opposed to the Pro 8? I've read where that is definitely being released.

Depends. If the rumours of the Honor 9 not having a headphone jack are true then not a chance! For me, it is a necessity.

krazyatom

Trusted Member
Jan 4, 2015
Visit site
What about the honor 9 instead of the 8 pro. How many of you would get the honor 9 as opposed to the Pro 8? I've read where that is definitely being released.

Honor 8 pro not likely to be released on US so honor 9 for me. Honor 9 has OIS so good video shooting. Improved ram and cpu.

Byrese

Feb 4, 2016
Visit site
I moved not from an Honor 8 but Nexus 5 and its a great phone, screen is huge compared to the Nexus 5. Still not sure if Ive made the right decision, could have got the OnePlus 3T for a little less plus the number of covers that are available on ebay and in the UK aren't in huge numbers (using the Chinese model name only 230, using honor 8 pro just over 1000) but maybe its because its not been out long.

Its something I should have looked at before making the purchase.
I also hearing that the 8 Pro will not come with a warranty outside of markets where they are officially selling it (Asia and Europe).

dpham00

Moderator Team VP
Apr 23, 2011
Visit site
Love that the Honor 8 Pro moved to a front FPS.

Yes!!! I am glad that Honor is bucking the trend of moving fps from front to back and doing the exact opposite! Front fps is much easier to use when on a desk.

dpham00

Moderator Team VP
Apr 23, 2011
Visit site
I also hearing that the 8 Pro will not come with a warranty outside of markets where they are officially selling it (Asia and Europe).

Oh i don't want to deal with that again. I had an international h815 LG g4 which bootlooped and LG USA wouldn't honor the warranty because it wasn't a USA spec phone.

Ry

Moderator Captain
Trusted Member
Nov 16, 2010
Visit site
Yes!!! I am glad that Honor is bucking the trend of moving fps from front to back and doing the exact opposite! Front fps is much easier to use when on a desk.

Agreed. I hardly pick up my phone to use it when I'm at my desk.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jm_rookie2