Honor 8 Pro US Release Confirmed

lumivalo

Aug 17, 2016
Visit site
After a brief conversation with Honor Support, I've received confirmation that the Honor 8 Pro will have a US release. Currently, there's no release date planned, but they do plan to bring it to the US soon.

-lumivalo

dpham00

Moderator Team VP
Apr 23, 2011
Visit site
After a brief conversation with Honor Support, I've received confirmation that the Honor 8 Pro will have a US release. Currently, there's no release date planned, but they do plan to bring it to the US soon.

-lumivalo

Wow that's definitely news to me. I certainly wasn't expecting this to come to the states.

Are you planning on getting one?

lumivalo

Aug 17, 2016
Visit site
How much does the pro run? I didn't think this one was coming to the US. Are you guys totally sure that it's coming?
It's entirely possible the support rep that I talked to was misinformed, but if he was correctly informed, he did verify that there would be a US release of the Honor 8 Pro.

dpham00

Moderator Team VP
Apr 23, 2011
Visit site
How much does the pro run? I didn't think this one was coming to the US. Are you guys totally sure that it's coming?

Well responses from reps tend to be varied. In my experience some tend to say whatever to please the customer to get the customer off the line. It could truly be that honor plans the pro release here but later changes their mind. With that said this is good news in that there's a chance it is coming.

dpham00

Moderator Team VP
Apr 23, 2011
Visit site

X1tymez

Q&A Team
Mar 27, 2016
Visit site
Wow. I am really shocked. Wow. Just wow. Never expected it to land stateside.

With regards to the ad version or not, usually Amazon offers both ad and ad free versions. The ad versions are just a little cheaper. Hopefully it will be the case here
Yeah. Was about to pre order Nokia 6 but this hold me off.

dpham00

Moderator Team VP
Apr 23, 2011
Visit site
Yeah. Was about to pre order Nokia 6 but this hold me off.

The next question is whether or not it will work on Verizon. I am guessing no but then again i wasn't expecting this to even land stateside so it is possible.

X1tymez

Q&A Team
Mar 27, 2016
Visit site
The next question is whether or not it will work on Verizon. I am guessing no but then again i wasn't expecting this to even land stateside so it is possible.
I double checked. It's Amazon India that'll be released. Need to wait again lol.

Hard to find GSM phone beside iPhone that works with Sprint and Verizon ... 💰 talk ...

dpham00

Moderator Team VP
Apr 23, 2011
Visit site
I double checked. It's Amazon India that'll be released. Need to wait again lol.

Hard to find GSM phone beside iPhone that works with Sprint and Verizon ... talk ...

Damn that sucks. But it is expected.

Samsung s7/s8( unlocked model), moto x play, moto g4/g5, Nexus and Pixel are GSM points that woek on Verizon

Also, the att and T-Mobile iPhone 7 does not support CDMA.

X1tymez

Q&A Team
Mar 27, 2016
Visit site
Damn that sucks. But it is expected.

Samsung s7/s8( unlocked model), moto x play, moto g4/g5, Nexus and Pixel are GSM points that woek on Verizon

Also, the att and T-Mobile iPhone 7 does not support CDMA.
Since there's no timeline. Better going to hold for Samsung Note 8 vs Huawei Mate 10 Vs iPhone 8.

#blezel-less.

dpham00

Moderator Team VP
Apr 23, 2011
Visit site
Since there's no timeline. Better going to hold for Samsung Note 8 vs Huawei Mate 10 Vs iPhone 8.

#blezel-less.

Any reason you are looking at the smaller iPhone, instead of the plus? I only ask because of the size of the Android phones you mentioned.

Byrese

Feb 4, 2016
Visit site
I saw an H8Pro about one month back. It was being black one being sold in Florida off eBay. I should have bought it.

dpham00

Moderator Team VP
Apr 23, 2011
Visit site
I saw an H8Pro about one month back. It was being black one being sold in Florida off eBay. I should have bought it.

I wonder if it was a review unit? I mean it seems unlikely that someone imported it just to sell it a short time later

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
akbarramadhani12