Is this on your radar?

Golfdriver97

Trusted Member Team Leader
Dec 4, 2012
Visit site
For a device that is about $375, it doesn't seem that bad. If you need something inexpensive to get you by for a bit, this might be one to look at.

LeoRex

Retired Moderator
Nov 21, 2012
Visit site
Considering what they could get out of a phone that's roughly half that price (5X), I expect that this is going to be an excellent phone.

Darius DuPree

Apr 11, 2016
Visit site
Definitely, I'll pay off my G5 and sell it off after I read and watch a couple reviews by US based sites before I jump, but it's definitely got my interest along with the US band capable P9 lite

Posted via the Android Central App

samix

Jul 13, 2011
Visit site
Looking to retire my Note 3 and the Honor 8 has caught my eye, especially after seeing the Note 7's price! Looking forward to more coverage.

libra89

Jan 29, 2016
Visit site
Hearing about the specs and that blue, it really is now. All of the hands on I have read look promising. I'm interested.

Golfdriver97

Dec 4, 2012
Visit site
Hearing about the specs and that blue, it really is now. All of the hands on I have read look promising. I'm interested.
The more I think about it, the more I'm tempted. Trying to wait to see the Sailfish MSRP, and maybe I can get both...

Premium1

Trusted Member
Nov 7, 2011
Visit site
For a device that is about $375, it doesn't seem that bad. If you need something inexpensive to get you by for a bit, this might be one to look at.

Looks interesting. Will be interesting to see how they are with updates and if more devices with their Kirin chip make it to the US.

Golfdriver97

Dec 4, 2012
Visit site

BotanicalStig

Feb 20, 2013
Visit site
I really liked the 5x when it was released, but I held off due to the slower processor. I might get this one, $350 really isn't bad. I really wish we could count on frequent updates... That's really the only thing pushing me towards a new Nexus over this or a oneplus 3.

Guytronic

Nov 9, 2013
Visit site
Based on my experience with a recently purchased h5X the h8 will be my next phone.
I may be one of those "rose colored glass types" yet the feel and performance of the 5x is right on.

The feature that sealed it for me with the 5X is the fingerprint scanner\button.
I'm not really the latest greatest flagship kind of user so doing with less for a lot less money works.

Hope the camera is all I hope it to be...

Guytronic

Nov 9, 2013
Visit site
I would go with BestBuy for the blue if I had to have it.

B&H is where I'll order from since they give the $50.00 gift card with purchase.
With B&H there's no tax for me and I think shipping will be free.

Sitting here twiddling and thinking I should pre-order... :(

(funny how someone on BB reviewed the phone before anyone can actually buy it)

libra89

Jan 29, 2016
Visit site

B&H is where I'll order from since they give the $50.00 gift card with purchase.

You and me are on the same wavelength right now. No tax + very fast shipping (I live in a state that only takes 1 day for shipping from them so I'm very spoiled) + free shipping = win.

Shipping is normally free with them, and also 30 day returns! Honor has a 15 day return window. I like the 30 day return window that they offer a lot. Being the indecisive person I can be, that window gives me room to fully make up my mind.
Yeah, it's enough to consider paying $50 more...

Guytronic

Nov 9, 2013
Visit site
Yub...
Tax for me is about 30 bucks.
B&H is the best option.

I emailed them to see if I can kick in the gift card for a price drop.

runtohell121

Sep 29, 2011
Visit site
Definitely on my radar now, after seeing the price and seems like it also have a decent camera. Wish it had CDMA radio though, to use on RingPlus (Sprint)

Golfdriver97

Dec 4, 2012
Visit site

Come on...go for it!