Honor 8 cases-covers-accessories?

Guytronic

Nov 9, 2013
Visit site
Re: Honor 8 cases and covers?

Finally received the 2 Sparin clear covers. (USPS was late as usual)
Pretty nice!

By mistake I ordered the Huawei case also.
I turned it around right away since I already got one from B&H.

Hope to see a few more choices soon.
Come on Incipio!
:)

libra89

Jan 29, 2016
Visit site

Finally received the 2 Sparin clear covers. (USPS was late as usual)
Pretty nice!

By mistake I ordered the Huawei case also.
I turned it around right away since I already got one from B&H.

Hope to see a few more choices soon.
Come on Incipio!
:)

I'll love to know your thoughts on which one you like better appearance wise. The Honor case or the Sparin case, since you are probably the only person with both?

Etyrnus

Nov 4, 2015
Visit site

I'll love to know your thoughts on which one you like better appearance wise. The Honor case or the Sparin case, since you are probably the only person with both?

I've had the Honor PC case (the one that only protects the corners and back) and the Sparin case. I think they both have a place, the minimalistic PC case just to keep it from sliding, or the Sparin for a bit of do protection. The Sparin does have a little lip to keep the screen off the table, and isn't bulky.

dpham00

Moderator Team VP
Apr 23, 2011
Visit site

I've had the Honor PC case (the one that only protects the corners and back) and the Sparin case. I think they both have a place, the minimalistic PC case just to keep it from sliding, or the Sparin for a bit of do protection. The Sparin does have a little lip to keep the screen off the table, and isn't bulky.

The lip also helps in face drops.

James Falconer

Former Community Manager
Nov 1, 2012
Visit site

Quick note for all: Don't be afraid to post your links to the best cases you find. It'll help all of us as we shop/browse for an Honor 8 case!

Guytronic

Nov 9, 2013
Visit site

The Sparin case looks good.

I was afraid it would show scuffs and scratching right away.
Seems like it's pretty tough and shines right back up with cleaner cloth.

20160927_170543_HDR.jpg
20160927_171655_HDR.jpg

Any case recommended for grip however this is one slippery little devil :)

Jared DiPane

Feb 7, 2010
www.twitter.com

Wish there was some more options for this phone. Would really like an all black hard case (not the TPU material) or even just a skin for it so that it wouldn't be so slick.

Dbrand claims to be working on a skin for it, so if that happens I will order for sure.

dpham00

Moderator Team VP
Apr 23, 2011
Visit site

Wish there was some more options for this phone. Would really like an all black hard case (not the TPU material) or even just a skin for it so that it wouldn't be so slick.

Dbrand claims to be working on a skin for it, so if that happens I will order for sure.

Yeah that's the problem with these less well known phones.I am having a problem finding cases for my moto z play which I paid $20 for.

But on my note 7 and especially my iPhone 7 Plus, there are so many case options.

edwin walke

Jan 6, 2016
Visit site

If you want a good selection at cheap prices with most items shipped free go to AliExpress and eBay. Don't expect next day service. I have several in the $4 to $8 range that are real nice. Doesn't cost anything to look.

dpham00

Moderator Team VP
Apr 23, 2011
Visit site

If you want a good selection at cheap prices with most items shipped free go to AliExpress and eBay. Don't expect next day service. I have several in the $4 to $8 range that are real nice. Doesn't cost anything to look.

Just avoid the ones shipping from overseas if you want it soon

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lucharmer