Honor 8 cases-covers-accessories?

orangecroc

Trusted Member
Nov 2, 2016
Visit site
Nice looking dark blue thin case with a small lip to keep the screen off of desks and flat surfaces when face down.
f8ad77530946d12972f05b5d6824a1aa.jpg

New Luxury Metal Look Soft TPU Case Cover For HUAWEI HONOR 8 MaxiPRO TM(Dark Blue) https://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B01N7HX...ag=hawk-future-21&ascsubtag=UUacUvbUpU5686915

EDIT: The case is a little slippery. Not as bad as the phone itself, though.

Morty2264

Ambassador
Mar 6, 2012
Visit site
Just ordered this case from Amazon. Don't think I'll use the screen protector but it never hurts to have an extra one lying around! Can't wait for the case to come!

Attachments

• 11997.jpg
    11997.jpg
    39.9 KB · Views: 80

dpham00

Moderator Team VP
Apr 23, 2011
Visit site
Just ordered this case from Amazon. Don't think I'll use the screen protector but it never hurts to have an extra one lying around! Can't wait for the case to come!

Did you get it yet? How do you like it? Seems like something my wife might like

Morty2264

Ambassador
Mar 6, 2012
Visit site
Did you get it yet? How do you like it? Seems like something my wife might like

Yes, I've been using it for a few weeks now! I love it! It's very slim so it adds zero bulk to my phone. The gold around the edges is beautiful, and I love the design on the back. With the white of my phone, the gold rim, gold butterflies, and pink roses (with the little sparkly studs in the middle of the flowers) add a beautiful contrast.

My mom liked my case so much that she asked for me to find her the same one for her S6 Edge! I got it for her, but with white flowers. These cases come in various colours (ie, yellow flowers, blue ones, etc); and the colour along the rims of the case varies in shade, as well.

I wanted a case that would still show the white of my phone but would still add some colour and design to it; and so this case was perfect. And at a great price, too!

dpham00

Moderator Team VP
Apr 23, 2011
Visit site
Yes, I've been using it for a few weeks now! I love it! It's very slim so it adds zero bulk to my phone. The gold around the edges is beautiful, and I love the design on the back. With the white of my phone, the gold rim, gold butterflies, and pink roses (with the little sparkly studs in the middle of the flowers) add a beautiful contrast.

My mom liked my case so much that she asked for me to find her the same one for her S6 Edge! I got it for her, but with white flowers. These cases come in various colours (ie, yellow flowers, blue ones, etc); and the colour along the rims of the case varies in shade, as well.

I wanted a case that would still show the white of my phone but would still add some colour and design to it; and so this case was perfect. And at a great price, too!

That's pretty awesome! I will admit it isn't for me, but I might have to get one for my wife for her iPhone SE since she likes floral designs.

Morty2264

Ambassador
Mar 6, 2012
Visit site
Darn, it doesn't look like they make one for the iPhone SE. Thanks for the link though. Hopefully they will make it in the future

Oh noes! I'm quite surprised that they don't make cases for the iPhone. Lucy Hale (an actress and singer) created her own line of iPhone cases and a lot of them are very intricate and flower-y with other such designs... However, I think they're about $40. :(

dpham00

Moderator Team VP
Apr 23, 2011
Visit site
Oh noes! I'm quite surprised that they don't make cases for the iPhone. Lucy Hale (an actress and singer) created her own line of iPhone cases and a lot of them are very intricate and flower-y with other such designs... However, I think they're about $40. :(

$40 is a bit steep. Hopefully they will make a knockoff soon.

dpham00

Moderator Team VP
Apr 23, 2011
Visit site
Definitely is! I was also a little disappointed that her line is only for iPhones. But alas.

That makes sense though... In the USA, iPhones have the largest market share.. And do so with the fewest phones. Of course Honor is trying to change that... Let's see how successful they get! I am sure a lot more USA case manufacturers would come on board if/once Huawei/ Honor becomes number one in the USA!

Morty2264

Ambassador
Mar 6, 2012
Visit site
That makes sense though... In the USA, iPhones have the largest market share.. And do so with the fewest phones. Of course Honor is trying to change that... Let's see how successful they get! I am sure a lot more USA case manufacturers would come on board if/once Huawei/ Honor becomes number one in the USA!

Absolutely! Can't wait to see what Honor does in the future! I love my Honor 8 so much. Will be hard to put it down for when I upgrade.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Artistnos