Got word about the black Honor 8

Dconn1975

Banned
Aug 19, 2016
Visit site
Great deal. So it sounds like all personal preference. I've not seen the black live. Anyone have photos of the black and white real world?

Guytronic

Nov 9, 2013
Visit site
I have the black color.

Have to say it is my favorite even though it picks up so much debris.
The Nillkin covers up the shiny back.
I clean and check the device often for any damage.

I can snap a few pics in a bit...

Dconn1975

Banned
Aug 19, 2016
Visit site
Here are some from XDA

View attachment 241649

View attachment 241650

And a video that really sealed the deal for me,

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=smzRcc78d6Y
Nice! I like the Black too. Both the Blue and Black look good. Something about this shade of blue drew me to it. I typically keep at least one large screen phone but at the moment I have this and a Sony Xperia X but it retailed at 549 and due to some poor customer service at Best Buy I ended up getting it at 199. Couldn't pass that deal up. Next month so I'm going to probably grab the Nexus 6p to get my one large screen phone back in the mix. I can tell that I've I thoroughly enjoyed this honor 8. I even like the stock launcher too. Its different and that appeals to me.

dpham00

Moderator Team VP
Apr 23, 2011
Visit site
Nice! I like the Black too. Both the Blue and Black look good. Something about this shade of blue drew me to it. I typically keep at least one large screen phone but at the moment I have this and a Sony Xperia X but it retailed at 549 and due to some poor customer service at Best Buy I ended up getting it at 199. Couldn't pass that deal up. Next month so I'm going to probably grab the Nexus 6p to get my one large screen phone back in the mix. I can tell that I've I thoroughly enjoyed this honor 8. I even like the stock launcher too. Its different and that appeals to me.

That's awesome! I had to do through hoops to get my Moto z play for $20 but it was sure worth it!

Camera is a bit of a disappointment in less than ideal situations, and the shots others posted here look awesome!

Dconn1975

Banned
Aug 19, 2016
Visit site
That's awesome! I had to do through hoops to get my Moto z play for $20 but it was sure worth it!

Camera is a bit of a disappointment in less than ideal situations, and the shots others posted here look awesome!
$20?? My goodness man. That is like getting the phone for free. I thought I did good until I just read your post. You saved like $385. Tip? If I can wiggle my way into your type deal then I'm not getting the Nexus 6p. Wow!!!! Good job man. I saved a lot too but $20!!

dpham00

Moderator Team VP
Apr 23, 2011
Visit site
$20?? My goodness man. That is like getting the phone for free. I thought I did good until I just read your post. You saved like $385. Tip? If I can wiggle my way into your type deal then I'm not getting the Nexus 6p. Wow!!!! Good job man. I saved a lot too but $20!!

$408 -$200 coupon- $300 trade in credit +$110 cost of a cracked screen g4.

It comes out to about $20 once you factor in the cost of the trade in phone.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RandyRoyalty