OWNERS: What do you LIKE about your Honor 8?

Morty2264

Ambassador
Mar 6, 2012
Visit site
It's been a year to the day that I've owned my Honor 8; and it's still working well! I really like how the battery has held up and that it still runs quite well.

dpham00

Moderator Team VP
Apr 23, 2011
Visit site
It's been a year to the day that I've owned my Honor 8; and it's still working well! I really like how the battery has held up and that it still runs quite well.
Congratulations on your one year anniversary! Are there any celebration plans?

Morty2264

Ambassador
Mar 6, 2012
Visit site
In the almost-fourteen months that I've had my white Honor 8, it's rarely outside of its case... But today I decided to take my case off to see what it was like to use it sans barriers... And wow! What a smooth and satisfying user experience. Probably won't use it caseless for very long, though; as I'm clumsier than is appropriate/safe for glass phones...

orangecroc

Trusted Member
Nov 2, 2016
Visit site
Still love my honor 8. I'm not even sure if I'll be upgrading my phone when I am able to in 6 months. Still haven't seen anything that grabs me enough to need to.
That said, I'm excited to see what phones appear in the next 6 months. I think the only thing that might tempt me is a bezel-less Nokia/HMD phone with the clean android and fast updates.

Ayush Rao

Feb 24, 2016
Visit site
Still love my honor 8. I'm not even sure if I'll be upgrading my phone when I am able to in 6 months. Still haven't seen anything that grabs me enough to need to.
That said, I'm excited to see what phones appear in the next 6 months. I think the only thing that might tempt me is a bezel-less Nokia/HMD phone with the clean android and fast updates.
True the new Nokia phones are extremely eye catching. Motorola used to be the old king of budget and value phones but they've lost their way. Personally I think I might continue using my Honor 8 for another 8-10 months before I upgrade.

Just a quick question, has the battery life on your device deteriorated? Mine doesn't seem to last as much as it used to. The speed is the same especially since I just cleaned up my storage but the battery life just isn't that good anymore.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MickTavia