Which color Honor 8 do you want the most?

Mick Symons

Jan 18, 2016
Visit site
Sure, three of the Honor 8 colors are hard to come by in major markets, but if you had your choice, which one would you snap up in a flash?

Which color did you end up going with? Are you happy with it?

Let us know!

libra89

Jan 29, 2016
Visit site
Probably the blue because that blue is unique and I like colors.

I ended up with the white and I'm loving the white. To be fair, I was between the blue and the white originally. Since the white looks like a true white phone, I was interested.

bpcooper14

Apr 22, 2010
Visit site
Unfortunately it looks like the blue is next to impossible to find anywhere. I've started seeing the black version pop back up as in stock on various sites. White seems to be available just about everywhere i've seen so far.

libra89

Jan 29, 2016
Visit site
Unfortunately it looks like the blue is next to impossible to find anywhere. I've started seeing the black version pop back up as in stock on various sites. White seems to be available just about everywhere i've seen so far.

In America, it's exclusive to Best Buy for another month(?)

robk84

Aug 21, 2011
Visit site
In America, it's exclusive to Best Buy for another month(?)

That is what I have heard too, and best buy doesn't have any of the freebies you are getting with B&H and Newegg, plus I know living in a sales tax state, I would be looking at another $40.00 in tax, that is why I avoided amazon as well.

Guytronic

Nov 9, 2013
Visit site
I would be looking at another $40.00 in tax, that is why I avoided amazon as well.

Same here.

I've been dancing around buying from Best Buy in order to get the blue.
The sales tax is a no go for me too.
Looks like I'll be waiting for B&H also unless I cave and go for white.
My 5X is white on the face and I've grown to like it.

libra89

Jan 29, 2016
Visit site
That is what I have heard too, and best buy doesn't have any of the freebies you are getting with B&H and Newegg, plus I know living in a sales tax state, I would be looking at another $40.00 in tax, that is why I avoided amazon as well.

I don't blame you on this at all. I ordered from B&H to get away from said taxes. It's hard if you want blue though, because we don't know when everyone else will stock it.

dpham00

Moderator Team VP
Apr 23, 2011
Visit site
Wow that sucks. Wonder what kind of deal best buy got. I like the blue but... Hard to give up on the freebies and coupons

BotanicalStig

Feb 20, 2013
Visit site
Ordered a black one from Amazon, coming in Friday. Didn't go with newegg because of their restocking fee. I'm not going risk a $60 restocking fee for something I've never seen before.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Laila Nance