Where can I buy a new Honor 8 charger?

A

AC Question

I'm dumb and lost mine. :(

Does a regular quick charger charger work the same?

dpham00

Moderator Team VP
Apr 23, 2011
Visit site
Unfortunately I don't think honor is selling it yet . you can use any quality third party usb c charger.I would recommend a 5v/2a one.

edwin walke

Jan 6, 2016
Visit site
Bought a Huawei brand charger on eBay. It supports 5v/2a and 9v/2a which is what the Honor 8 uses. It should support Honor's Fast charge @ 9V/2A

$12.49 with 2 cables plus free shipping.

Just an update. This new charger from eBay works perfectly. The marking is in different places but is the same "Huawei Quick Charge"

Last edited:

edwin walke

Jan 6, 2016
Visit site
I have received some fake micro SD cards and eBay had my money refunded. When I receive the charger I ordered it want take to long to determine if it will fast charge the Honor 8 and Nexus 6P. I use the Huawei charger that came with my Nexus 6P to charge my Honor 8 and don't see much difference between the charge times of it and the plug that comes with the Honor 8.

dpham00

Moderator Team VP
Apr 23, 2011
Visit site
I have received some fake micro SD cards and eBay had my money refunded. When I receive the charger I ordered it want take to long to determine if it will fast charge the Honor 8 and Nexus 6P. I use the Huawei charger that came with my Nexus 6P to charge my Honor 8 and don't see much difference between the charge times of it and the plug that comes with the Honor 8.

It isn't just about charge times,but about the quality of the charger .someone has died from using a third party charger. So choose wisely.

worldspy99

Oct 15, 2013
Visit site
I have a Lumsing 48W dual charger which does charge this device quickly since it supports the weird 9V/2A Huawei QC format.

matthew0

Sep 27, 2016
Visit site
So i was looking for one to untill i came on this vague site.
I wasn't sure if i could trust it.
The prices are really low but i don't know if there are some left.
Some items are sold by the community but others by companys.
A company had some kind of tiny-sale on the site and thats why it was so cheap.
It arrived within 4 days, that's fast enough at least for me.
If they are not selling them anymore i will keep looking and tell you what i find.
Hope its usefull! :)

Here is the link: https://www.secondhand.nz/c/electronics/

edwin walke

Jan 6, 2016
Visit site
Bought a Huawei brand charger on eBay. It supports 5v/2a and 9v/2a which is what the Honor 8 uses. It should support Honor's Fast charge @ 9V/2A

$12.49 with 2 cables plus free shipping.

Just an update. This new charger from eBay works perfectly. The marking is in different places but is the same "Huawei Quick Charge"

The size and design is exactly the same

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
johndoe11