just order the honer 8 a few hrs ago

Guytronic

Nov 9, 2013
Visit site
That 48 light LED thingy from B&H is soooo sweet!
Used it yesterday to light my laptop SSD changeout .

The bendy leg tripod is a win too!
Haven't even opened up the Garmin Vivo yet because I'll probably give that away to someone who will use it.

Dconn1975

Banned
Aug 19, 2016
Visit site
I've never bought from B&H before. I'll have to check them out. I'll be in the market for one other phone next month so I'll be on their site. Do they have the Nexus 6p?

Dconn1975

Banned
Aug 19, 2016
Visit site
Did they offer any goodies?
Unfortunately not. I got them to price match AliExpress or however you spell it. Luckily had a couple extra SD cards laying around to use for the phone. I actually wanted this color Honor and they had in stock. I have no patience so typically I rarely order.

libra89

Jan 29, 2016
Visit site
That 48 light LED thingy from B&H is soooo sweet!
Used it yesterday to light my laptop SSD changeout .

The bendy leg tripod is a win too!
Haven't even opened up the Garmin Vivo yet because I'll probably give that away to someone who will use it.
I haven't tried the light but very cool! I'll have to try it sometime.

I agree about the tripod. Same here for the Vivo. I know that I'm not going to use it. Still in the box it was shipped in, lol.

I've never bought from B&H before. I'll have to check them out. I'll be in the market for one other phone next month so I'll be on their site. Do they have the Nexus 6p?

They are awesome. Yes they have the Nexus 6p in all storage variants. They ship very fast and if you live outside of NY, you don't pay tax. They also have a 30 day return policy.

Dconn1975

Banned
Aug 19, 2016
Visit site
I haven't tried the light but very cool! I'll have to try it sometime.

I agree about the tripod. Same here for the Vivo. I know that I'm not going to use it. Still in the box it was shipped in, lol.

They are awesome. Yes they have the Nexus 6p in all storage variants. They ship very fast and if you live outside of NY, you don't pay tax. They also have a 30 day return policy.
Do they overnight ship? I believe I'm going to get the 64g Nexus 6p in Silver. I had the 32g for a day but it's just not enough space. I wonder if they will price match or if I can get them down to $449. I'll sure try. I'm typically one who if it can be done, I'll get it done. Just have to know what to say lol. I love trying. You never know until you ask two or three times until they do it. Looks like the Nexus comes with a screen protector. Im going to order from them. Are they in the US?

dpham00

Moderator Team VP
Apr 23, 2011
Visit site
Do they overnight ship? I believe I'm going to get the 64g Nexus 6p in Silver. I had the 32g for a day but it's just not enough space. I wonder if they will price match or if I can get them down to $449. I'll sure try. I'm typically one who if it can be done, I'll get it done. Just have to know what to say lol. I love trying. You never know until you ask two or three times until they do it. Looks like the Nexus comes with a screen protector. Im going to order from them. Are they in the US?

They are in the US and do have the overnight shipping option.

c21f792354890ee42c0235175d2e431e.png

edwin walke

Jan 6, 2016
Visit site
I'm curious--are you able to install a 3rd party launcher like Nova? I wasn't unable to on my Honor 5X, because it warned me that it would cause instability. This would be important for users who aren't crazy about EMUI.

I have been running Google launcher on mine with no problems since I got it. Give it a try.

libra89

Jan 29, 2016
Visit site
What @dpham00 said.

@Dconn1975 - I'll like to add that if you order by 4pm est, they will ship the same day. I don't know where you are in the US but they do have a map on any product page that will tell you how long it will take to get to you. Where I am, it only takes me one day. I have ordered things from them on a Friday and got it Monday. They are my favorite. :)

dpham00

Moderator Team VP
Apr 23, 2011
Visit site
What @dpham00 said.

@Dconn1975 - I'll like to add that if you order by 4pm est, they will ship the same day. I don't know where you are in the US but they do have a map on any product page that will tell you how long it will take to get to you. Where I am, it only takes me one day. I have ordered things from them on a Friday and got it Monday. They are my favorite. :)

You must be close to new York. I am in California and regular shipping from them takes a while.

snowboarders

Aug 2, 2013
Visit site
order me a honer 8 case and a LG Watch Urbane smart watch too go with my honner 8 smart phone am not planing on taking my phone out of the box in tell my honer 8 case comes then i will unbox every thing

Dconn1975

Banned
Aug 19, 2016
Visit site
I'm located in Mississippi so I'm thinking if I order early morning that next day should work. Wow. They have some high overnight costs!! Not cheap

dpham00

Moderator Team VP
Apr 23, 2011
Visit site
I'm located in Mississippi so I'm thinking if I order early morning that next day should work. Wow. They have some high overnight costs!! Not cheap

Amazon overnight costs are usually more affordable especially if you have prime.