Mightytext connection problems

Marilyn Golden

Aug 15, 2013
Visit site
I've used MightyText to send and receive sms on the computer for over a year, but since I bought the Honor 8, they don't seem to connect, even tho the app on the phone shows success. I thought putting it in protected might help, but it doesn't. Any ideas?

srkmagnus

Retired Moderator
May 23, 2010
Visit site
Re: Using MightyText

I've used MightyText to send and receive sms on the computer for over a year, but since I bought the Honor 8, they don't seem to connect, even tho the app on the phone shows success. I thought putting it in protected might help, but it doesn't. Any ideas?
If you've already uninstalled then reinstalled, and gone through the setup process and still nothing, then I would suggest looking through their support page and possibly contact them for assistance: MightyText Help & Support

Hopefully it can be sorted out quickly.

laytoncy

Nov 8, 2014
Visit site
I'm having the same issue with my Honor 8. I uninstalled/reinstalled and the web app says 1 text was sent but it wasn't actually sent. All others after that are waiting on my phone. Anyone else having this issue and have a fix? I've sent this issue to mightytext support as well.