Watch for an email from Huawei/Honor

Etyrnus

Nov 4, 2015
Visit site
Just got an email today from Huawei/Honor with a satisfaction survey. Get a $20 gift certificate to the hihonor.com store for completing it. So watch your email!

dpham00

Moderator Team VP
Apr 23, 2011
Visit site
Just got an email today from Huawei/Honor with a satisfaction survey. Get a $20 gift certificate to the hihonor.com store for completing it. So watch your email!

Nice! Any restrictions like the $50 code from the Android Central incentive program where it only worked on the honor 8?

BotanicalStig

Feb 20, 2013
Visit site
Nice! Any restrictions like the $50 code from the Android Central incentive program where it only worked on the honor 8?

Nope, no restrictions, according to the email

Honor survey wizards said:
Thank you very much for purchasing Honor 8 smartphone. As a new Honor 8 owner, we would like to invite you to participate in our Honor 8 product satisfaction survey.

Your answers will help us improve our products and help serve your needs better. As a token of our appreciation, upon completion of the survey, we will send you a $20 Hi Honor Gift Certificate at this email address. The certificate can be used for purchasing anything on the US Honor retail site, hihonor.com.

libra89

Jan 29, 2016
Visit site
I was wondering where my gift certificate was at, but I guess there's a slight delay between completing the survey and getting the gift certificate. Now I can get those headphones in the color I want!

Edit: Go figure that the color I want is out of stock. At least the gift card doesn't expire until the end of the year. I'll keep checking back.

Last edited:

thejammer

Mar 4, 2013
Visit site

Did u have to register the phone first before getting the email? I just got my phone a couple days ago and have not received any email from Honor

Etyrnus

Nov 4, 2015
Visit site
Did u have to register the phone first before getting the email? I just got my phone a couple days ago and have not received any email from Honor

I have had mine registered with Honor for the glass warranty. It may be related to that, as I received the email about a month after receiving and registering mine.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sandersc