Thanks for your comments.

-Rich
    11-07-2016 11:52 AM
    In my experience, there's no case. I got a case with my order because I ordered from B&H Photo, who includes one with your order.

I'm not on AT&T, so I'll leave that question for someone who is.
    richv77 likes this.
    11-07-2016 12:40 PM
    No case included unless you get a deal from a retailer that includes one. That said, many are currently offering a case included as a deal.

I'm on AT&T, and it works great for me. Better signal than the Nexus 5X i had.
    libra89 likes this.
    11-07-2016 02:08 PM
    There are also lots of cheap cases around. It is a nice perk but if someplace is offering substantially cheaper without case then I would go there
    11-07-2016 02:15 PM
    LTE on AT&T is very reliable for me.
    Good strength and speed all around the area I live in.
    richv77 likes this.
    11-07-2016 02:49 PM
    LTE on ATT works great on the phone
    richv77 likes this.
    11-07-2016 09:11 PM
    LTE on AT&T is very reliable for me.
    Good strength and speed all around the area I live in.
    That's encouraging news, waiting on my Honor 8 to be delivered this week. I had problems with AT&T signal strength on the Oneplus 3, have seen quite a few comments around on good signal strength on AT&T with the Honor 8 which influenced my purchasing it.
    Guytronic likes this.
    11-08-2016 10:03 AM
    That's encouraging news, waiting on my Honor 8 to be delivered this week. I had problems with AT&T signal strength on the Oneplus 3, have seen quite a few comments around on good signal strength on AT&T with the Honor 8 which influenced my purchasing it.
    Any metal body phone that I've used has had worse connectivity than glass or polycarbonate body phones. Of course, that may differ in your area.
    libra89 likes this.
    11-08-2016 10:32 AM
    Any metal body phone that I've used has had worse connectivity than glass or polycarbonate body phones. Of course, that may differ in your area.
    That would make a great deal of sense, I've always wondered about companies using full metal backed phones with those small antenna lines, my nexus 6 gets a much stronger cell signal than any AT&T branded phone I've owned.
    11-08-2016 10:44 AM
    That would make a great deal of sense, I've always wondered about companies using full metal backed phones with those small antenna lines, my nexus 6 gets a much stronger cell signal than any AT&T branded phone I've owned.
    That's part of what drew me to the Honor 8. But a big pet peeve of mine is form winning out over function to the detriment of the primary function. I almost refuse to even consider a metal body phone if I can help it. I miss the industrial polycarbonate feel of the Nokia 920, where the durability became such a talking point that it took on a life of it's own. I mean, what other phone have you heard talk of it being dropped off a building and leaving a crater? And the owners forums had many mentions of them getting run over, dusted off, and still working. Bring back that level of durability! Don't let Sammy sung have their little "active" model that is only slightly more durable, give me back my phone that can substitute as a hammer using the screen.

Rant over
    libra89 and PAC757 like this.
    11-08-2016 12:13 PM
    That's part of what drew me to the Honor 8. But a big pet peeve of mine is form winning out over function to the detriment of the primary function. I almost refuse to even consider a metal body phone if I can help it. I miss the industrial polycarbonate feel of the Nokia 920, where the durability became such a talking point that it took on a life of it's own. I mean, what other phone have you heard talk of it being dropped off a building and leaving a crater? And the owners forums had many mentions of them getting run over, dusted off, and still working. Bring back that level of durability! Don't let Sammy sung have their little "active" model that is only slightly more durable, give me back my phone that can substitute as a hammer using the screen.

Rant over
    I had a 920 and it slipped out of my pocket moving my car for street cleaning. When I realized I didn't have it I checked the street and saw I had run it over. Silicone case and glass protector were destroyed but the phone was completely fine.
    Etyrnus likes this.
    11-08-2016 02:46 PM
    What really gets me is the pixel... It gets significantly worse as signal than the competition despite having a huge glass panel on the upper third. I have to wonder if a full glass back could have helped.
    libra89 and PAC757 like this.
    11-08-2016 02:54 PM
    I had a 920 and it slipped out of my pocket moving my car for street cleaning. When I realized I didn't have it I checked the street and saw I had run it over. Silicone case and glass protector were destroyed but the phone was completely fine.
    Good example:

We need this kind of durability again. I don't want to have to put a case on my phone.
    libra89 likes this.
    11-08-2016 05:01 PM
    Good example:

We need this kind of durability again. I don't want to have to put a case on my phone.
    The turbo 2 withstood a 900 foot fall with just slight damage.
    11-08-2016 05:13 PM
    The Honor 8 functions very well on the AT&T network! It does not come with a case in the box, however, you may see sellers on Amazon who include a 3rd party case with purchase.
    11-08-2016 07:10 PM
    The turbo 2 withstood a 900 foot fall with just slight damage.
    My point exactly. We need more phones built to withstand daily life, not fragile artworks. Even better, develop durable materials that can fulfill both.
    11-08-2016 09:45 PM
    My point exactly. We need more phones built to withstand daily life, not fragile artworks. Even better, develop durable materials that can fulfill both.
    They had plastic displays long ago but everyone moved to glass... The turbo 2 line is like the only major one that i I know of
    11-08-2016 10:03 PM
    No case included unless you get a deal from a retailer that includes one. That said, many are currently offering a case included as a deal.

I'm on AT&T, and it works great for me. Better signal than the Nexus 5X i had.
    Best buy website says a case is included but they were being shady when purchasing in store. I talked the sales guy into giving me one once they get the cases in stock.
    11-10-2016 09:58 PM
    Best buy website says a case is included but they were being shady when purchasing in store. I talked the sales guy into giving me one once they get the cases in stock.
    Some of the deals out there do include a case, usually the Honor PC one which protects the back and corners. I meant that by default there isn't a case in the box.
    libra89 likes this.
    11-11-2016 08:50 AM
    I just bought it today had no problems getting the case for free from best buy even honored the 329.99 price they are running on black Friday it's awesome deal
    libra89 likes this.
    11-12-2016 07:41 PM