First off, it's actually been a little more than a month, a month and a half probably that I've been using the Honor 8. Wanted to get that off my chest first :P

Second, I've got to say the phone has performed just great. Still super snappy, fingerprint sensor remains awesome, and am pleased with the photos I've taken with it. I came to it having used larger phones over the past year or so, and I have to say I've actually enjoyed the smaller size of the phone itself.

The fit and finish is holding up nicely as well. I almost never put my phones in cases, and have been using the Honor 8 'naked' from day one. No scratches or dents to be found, but I AM generally very careful with my phones (and they spend a lot of time on my desk beside me).

For everyone out there with the Honor 8 - how have you found your experience so far? Still loving it? Anything you'd change or like to see improved?
    11-07-2016 04:17 PM
    Loving mine, one of the best phones I've honestly used. Fast, good battery life, size is great. I do alternate between in a case and "naked" though, around my baby I definitely keep it in a case.
    libra89 and Guytronic like this.
    11-07-2016 04:28 PM
    Better than great so far!

I do long for a 5.5 screen yet that is a very minor exception.
    Fit and finish is top notch!
    This is a very reliable package.
    So glad I bought the 8.
    libra89 likes this.
    11-07-2016 04:31 PM
    Still really liking it a lot.
    I'm kind of the opposite of @Guytronic in desiring smaller. I have tried a lot, and this seems to be the best in everything. I don't regret preordering at all. It is one of my favorites of the year.
    Guytronic likes this.
    11-07-2016 04:48 PM
    Fit and finish is great. It really looks sharp especially the blue. I use a case on mine since I am accident prone. Performance is good too. I am still not a fan of emui and 5.2 is a bit on the small side but that's just my personal preference. Although I just got mine last week so who knows, things might change after I have used it for a while
    Guytronic and libra89 like this.
    11-07-2016 04:50 PM
    I've had mine for a week now and I've never been more impressed with a new phone when I've upgraded.
    I have come from a 4.7" phone, so the screen size is larger than I'm used to, but so far I think it's a perfect compromise.
    Guytronic and libra89 like this.
    11-07-2016 06:59 PM
    I've had mine for a week now and I've never been more impressed with a new phone when I've upgraded.
    I have come from a 4.7" phone, so the screen size is larger than I'm used to, but so far I think it's a perfect compromise.
    Which iPhone did you come from?
    11-07-2016 09:00 PM
    Really interesting that you say this, because I would like a 4.7" phone that isn't the iPhone (really just an Android), but I do like the Honor 8 does not feel massive for a 5.2" device.
    dpham00 likes this.
    11-07-2016 10:26 PM
    Really interesting that you say this, because I would like a 4.7" phone that isn't the iPhone (really just an Android), but I do like the Honor 8 does not feel massive for a 5.2" device.
    Yeah it has pretty small bezels which makes it feel smaller.
    libra89 likes this.
    11-07-2016 11:18 PM
    I wasn't using an iPhone as it happens. I am totally averse to IOS, every single thing about it irks me.
    I was using a Samsung galaxy Alpha, I'm actually starting to think I prefer EMUI to touchwiz.
    libra89 likes this.
    11-08-2016 03:38 AM
    I'm still loving this phone. No major complaints. Feels nice to have EMUI set up to my liking. I've enjoyed changing themes every couple of days.
    libra89 likes this.
    11-08-2016 08:21 AM
    I wasn't using an iPhone as it happens. I am totally averse to IOS, every single thing about it irks me.
    I was using a Samsung galaxy Alpha, I'm actually starting to think I prefer EMUI to touchwiz.
    Sorry for the confusion! I don't know which tw is on it but the one that was on the note7 is much better than some of the previous iterations.
    11-08-2016 08:47 AM