Back glass makes popping/sticking sound when pressed

Melanizm

Aug 30, 2013
Visit site
Hey,

I am experiencing something with my Honor 8, wondering if anyone else is experiencing it. So several times I reached into my back pocket to pull my phone out and I heard a 'popping' or 'sticking' sound. Didn't think anything of it until i heard it a few more times. Upon further inspection of the phone, I noticed that if you slightly squeeze the phone, or press on the back panel where the 'honor' logo is, it makes a 'popping' or 'sticking' sound. I was going to take it back to Best Buy for an exchange, but it doesn't seem to be hindering the phone's performance. What do you guys think? Have you heard it?

edwin walke

Jan 6, 2016
Visit site
Hey,

I am experiencing something with my Honor 8, wondering if anyone else is experiencing it. So several times I reached into my back pocket to pull my phone out and I heard a 'popping' or 'sticking' sound. Didn't think anything of it until i heard it a few more times. Upon further inspection of the phone, I noticed that if you slightly squeeze the phone, or press on the back panel where the 'honor' logo is, it makes a 'popping' or 'sticking' sound. I was going to take it back to Best Buy for an exchange, but it doesn't seem to be hindering the phone's performance. What do you guys think? Have you heard it?

Take it back. Future may get worse.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alexitotab7