Is anyone using the Honor 8 on Cricket?

I ordered two Honor 8's yesterday and I really hope that they will work well on Cricket!
    libra89 likes this.
    11-26-2016 09:07 PM
    I believe @Dconn1975 is using one on Cricket.

Congrats on the Honor(s)! What color/s did you get?
    Guytronic likes this.
    11-26-2016 09:22 PM
    Is anyone using the Honor 8 on Cricket?

I ordered two Honor 8's yesterday and I really hope that they will work well on Cricket!
    My Honor 8 works fine on AT&T and I believe that Cricket uses the same cell frequencies and LTE bands, seeing that they own / run Cricket.
    11-26-2016 09:34 PM
    I used mine on cricket. Zero problems. Have fun with it
    11-26-2016 09:35 PM
    I believe @Dconn1975 is using one on Cricket.

Congrats on the Honor(s)! What color/s did you get?
    We got two black ones. I really wanted blue, but it was sold out.
    libra89 likes this.
    11-26-2016 10:20 PM
    Yep, Cricket is perfect on the Honor 8. Congrats on a cool device which I think you both will enjoy using. I love the altered version of Android they use. It's different and unique.
    libra89 likes this.
    11-26-2016 10:51 PM
    Yep, Cricket is perfect on the Honor 8. Congrats on a cool device which I think you both will enjoy using. I love the altered version of Android they use. It's different and unique.
    Then you might not like nougat... it is much more muted and closer to stock
    11-27-2016 01:18 AM
    It's more muted but nowhere near stock on a nexus or pixel device. Still a very different experience.
    11-27-2016 10:53 AM
    It's more muted but nowhere near stock on a nexus or pixel device. Still a very different experience.
    Most certainly not stock but much closer to stock than emui4.
    11-27-2016 11:26 AM
    This is the EMUI 5.0 that you are speaking about? What has been done of the major changes if you dont mind sharing. I like this software for some reaason. Just not typical and it's been kind of fun learning it. Especially compared to my Nexus 6p which is quite pure Android. That being said I've only been with Android for about a year now. All I ever knew was Apple OS. I still love apples interface and the Honor 8, 6p and Moto Z Force I found to be every bit as smooth as apples interface. Samsung, not so much. I liked their product but software that touch wiz interface was terribly choppy and sticky. I got rid of all my Samsung devices pretty quick during my trials and errors over the past year. I'm waiting on the iPhone 8 to come out next year if the innovation is there that has been rumored. I still love apple but I don't own any of their product anymore these days. Hands down they make the best tablet experience on the market. That being said I just picked up the Zenpad 8.0 S the other day and even CNET.com compared it to the ipad mini. They were right. For the money the Zenpad model I got is no doubt the best you can get value wise. Fast processor, expandable memory and high screen resolution all along with it being every bit as smooth as my iPads I've owned and I've owned basically all of them at one time or another. The ipad I miss the most was the 12.9 inch. It was huge but an awesome device. Watching movies on it was great. Anyways just a heads up. I actually bought two of the Asus Zenpad 8.0 S from Amazon on sale. I'm using one as my personal tablet and I have the other new in box that I'd like to sell. Anyone interested, my email is certifiedappraiser@aol.com. I'm looking for $150 bucks for it. I'm telling ya it's a awesome tablet for that price. Makes the Samsung Tab A 8.0 look horrible.
    Most certainly not stock but much closer to stock than emui4.
    libra89 likes this.
    11-27-2016 06:34 PM
    I posted about it in my review thread.

http://forums.androidcentral.com/hon...-8-review.html
    libra89 likes this.
    11-27-2016 08:56 PM