Positively or negatively, what makes your Honor 8 better than other Android phones?

Etyrnus

Nov 4, 2015
Visit site
That's the issue with the moto g4 specifically, not the s617. My ZTE zmax pro which i paid$40 for had similar specs (same cs617 cpu and 2gb ram)and ran much smoother and cooler.

I know, the HTC has the same chip with 3 GB RAM and was fine. Moto just had poor implementation. And for some users, the moto g4 week probably be fine. It just wasn't for me.

dpham00

Moderator Team VP
Apr 23, 2011
Visit site
I know, the HTC has the same chip with 3 GB RAM and was fine. Moto just had poor implementation. And for some users, the moto g4 week probably be fine. It just wasn't for me.

The ZTE zmax pro was great because it had good battery life to go along with good performance, and very reasonably priced. I was getting ten hours SOT on it.

Dconn1975

Banned
Aug 19, 2016
Visit site
The ZTE zmax pro was great because it had good battery life to go along with good performance, and very reasonably priced. I was getting ten hours SOT on it.
I'm actually thinking about dropping my Nexus 6p and getting the ZTE Axon 7. How did you like ZTE? Are they a good conpany

dpham00

Moderator Team VP
Apr 23, 2011
Visit site
I'm actually thinking about dropping my Nexus 6p and getting the ZTE Axon 7. How did you like ZTE? Are they a good conpany

Well i had the zmax 2 and zmax pro. Both were great for their class. The zmax pro was just updated to the November patch.

Both phones where really good bargains and performed very good for their class though obviously below the honor 8 which is in a different class. I wouldn't expect as frequent updates as the pixel though.

From my reading the Axon 7 had sub par radios though.

Dconn1975

Banned
Aug 19, 2016
Visit site
Well i had the zmax 2 and zmax pro. Both were great for their class. The zmax pro was just updated to the November patch.

Both phones where really good bargains and performed very good for their class though obviously below the honor 8 which is in a different class. I wouldn't expect as frequent updates as the pixel though.

From my reading the Axon 7 had sub par radios though.
That's what I needed to hear. My other option I was looking at was the Zenfone 3 Deluxe but I'm not seeing much fan support of that phone. I go through phones like maniac so I was looking for a larger device to take my 6p's place. My honor 8 isn't going anywhere. I get the bug and it's all over. I'll have something soon I'm sure but it won't be a Pixel XL. To almost exactly similar to the 6p. I want to try an HTC out as that is one of the only androids or popular Android phones I've not tried. It's the same size as my honor so it's out. I'll keep searching as it's going to have to be a nice device as the 6p has been a good one.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kirk781