Honor 8 Fm Radio

A

AC Question

Hi all. I live in Portugal. I will like to buy a Honor 8 but specs says no Fm Radio. Otherwise, I see in the net that it's possible to make it works. Does someone know if its true it works and also without internet? Thank you all.

orangecroc

Trusted Member
Nov 2, 2016
Visit site
I'm not sure all the honor reps on their own sites know everything. They also said it has gorilla glass when it actually uses Dinorex.

edwin walke

Jan 6, 2016
Visit site
Hi all. I live in Portugal. I will like to buy a Honor 8 but specs says no Fm Radio. Otherwise, I see in the net that it's possible to make it works. Does someone know if its true it works and also without internet? Thank you all.

Try Android Play and download one of the free radios. Just looked quickly and found free apps that do not require data -- they may use the phones antenna but Most require headphones as an antenna.

SammyKhalifa

Nov 16, 2016
Visit site
Try Android Play and download one of the free radios. Just looked quickly and found free apps that do not require data -- they may use the phones antenna but Most require headphones as an antenna.

I just tried this last night, actually, and it doesn't work (at least on my US Phone). I hope that it just not connected through firmware/software and not in the chip, and that they can include this in future updates. I've used the radio function a lot listening to baseball games (which don't stream) and am going to miss it.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kemberley1