Just noticed that Amazon has the Honor 8 back on sale

Etyrnus

Nov 4, 2015
Visit site
Interesting, the black and white are available in 32 and 64 GB, the blue in 32 GB only, and the gold is 64 GB only.

shook187

Feb 14, 2011
Visit site
Not bad if you missed out on the black Friday sales like the 64gb for $224.

I got a white 64gb for that price...The phone was a steal for that price. But on the other hand I think the current retail price isn't such a good deal, for a little more I prefer the Axon 7 and the OnePlus 3T.

dpham00

Moderator Team VP
Apr 23, 2011
Visit site
I got a white 64gb for that price...The phone was a steal for that price. But on the other hand I think the current retail price isn't such a good deal, for a little more I prefer the Axon 7 and the OnePlus 3T.

It certainly is a tough market. The Axon 7 and OnePlus 3 have sub par radios which is important to me as i saw 118 dbm as i am writing this reply. A slightly worse radio could make a significant difference in usability in low signal strength areas. The 3t is an update on the 3 so hopefully it will make improvements.

I also don't like OnePlus because I don't like their marketing... Which said in essence that the OnePlus 2 killed the iPhone 7 Plus, Pixel XL, S7 Edge and even their own OnePlus 3T.

Of course if say as audio is your main concern then the Axon 7 would be the better choice . What's the best depends on what you are looking for, and i won't fault anyone for picking any of those phones.

Dconn1975

Banned
Aug 19, 2016
Visit site
Yeah... It's hard to justify getting another h8 just for more memory since it has an SD card
I really want a 64g instead of my 32g. Do you guys think I should grab the Black or Pearl at this price and sell return my Honor 32g to Amazon. What's the return policy for Amazon? I think I've had mine past a month now. Anyone know? If I can return my 32g I may grab the 64g now.

Dconn1975

Banned
Aug 19, 2016
Visit site
I really want a 64g instead of my 32g. Do you guys think I should grab the Black or Pearl at this price and sell return my Honor 32g to Amazon. What's the return policy for Amazon? I think I've had mine past a month now. Anyone know? If I can return my 32g I may grab the 64g now.
Never mind. I just realized that in reality I paid $199 for my Honor 8 32g. I cant afford to loose that type of deal. I was able to get it that low with some hard core sweet talk with Amazon customer service girl. I just remembered that. I'll stick with my 32g at that price. I wouldve loved to had gotten a 64g though. At the time 64g wasn't available.

dpham00

Moderator Team VP
Apr 23, 2011
Visit site
Never mind. I just realized that in reality I paid $199 for my Honor 8 32g. I cant afford to loose that type of deal. I was able to get it that low with some hard core sweet talk with Amazon customer service girl. I just remembered that. I'll stick with my 32g at that price. I wouldve loved to had gotten a 64g though. At the time 64g wasn't available.
You could always sell the 32 and buy a 64

Dconn1975

Banned
Aug 19, 2016
Visit site
You could always sell the 32 and buy a 64
Is there a forum that you know of where I can sell my new 32g? If so how much do you think I should price it at? I don't want to give it away but vice verse if I over list it it'll never sell. I wasn't sure if there is another forum to sell or does this forum arena have a for sale thread that I can list it on? I'd love to grab the 64g bc I plan to use the honor 8 for a while to come.

dpham00

Moderator Team VP
Apr 23, 2011
Visit site
Is there a forum that you know of where I can sell my new 32g? If so how much do you think I should price it at? I don't want to give it away but vice verse if I over list it it'll never sell. I wasn't sure if there is another forum to sell or does this forum arena have a for sale thread that I can list it on? I'd love to grab the 64g bc I plan to use the honor 8 for a while to come.

We have a marketplace forum and i have I have also had luck with Swappa. As for pricing, you can use recently sold on Swappa as a guide

Dconn1975

Banned
Aug 19, 2016
Visit site
We have a marketplace forum and i have I have also had luck with Swappa. As for pricing, you can use recently sold on Swappa as a guide
Oh yeah ive heard about Swappa. Thanks. I'll check them both out. I'm on the fence as to whether or not I actually need a 64g. I don't download movies or songs. Pictures are stored mostly in my 64g SD card so mostly my apps are what takes any of my space and I'm rather specific as to what apps I use rather than just download them and never use them. I still have tons of space on this one but on the other hand it's always nice to have that extra space for a peace of mind

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fallingOutOfLoveWfithTech