Honor 8 with 4 gifts - $290

Guytronic

Nov 9, 2013
Visit site
Thanx Dan...

I was looking at the comments below the deal.
Looks like a few folks don't much like Newegg.

I did try a return to them (not a phone) last year and had to argue with them about it before they caved.

dpham00

Moderator Team VP
Apr 23, 2011
Visit site
Thanx Dan...

I was looking at the comments below the deal.
Looks like a few folks don't much like Newegg.

I did try a return to them (not a phone) last year and had to argue with them about it before they caved.

Well their customer service isn't Amazon level by any means, but by far from the worse. Besides you always have credit card protection if it came to that. Threatening Newegg with a back charge should get things going pretty quickly.

Guytronic

Nov 9, 2013
Visit site
Spent a lot of money at Newegg over the years for PC hardware,

TigerDirect is another on-liner that I would say has semi-decent customer service.
Bought a notebook from them 6 months ago and had no gripes for returning after 12 days.

Dconn1975

Banned
Aug 19, 2016
Visit site
Wow that's tempting. Looks like today only so I have an hour to decide. Do I want another phone or do I want to wait until Friday and get a new high end Dive watch I've been wanting. Ugh. If only I had signed pro in baseball like I should have I wouldn't even have to decide. I'd just buy both and one more to give to someone in need. At 41 I'd already retired doing whatever I chose on any given day by now. Lol. Sadly and seriously I could have signed pro but it's a long story and also no garuntee that I'd have made to the show anyway. I may have been stuck in triple A my entire career making less ten what I make now lol. Pro baseball was real to me though and within my ability. I'll never know so now I must decide, new high end watch or an Honor at a dang good deal. Thanks for the heads up

Morty2264

Ambassador
Mar 6, 2012
Visit site
Wow that's tempting. Looks like today only so I have an hour to decide. Do I want another phone or do I want to wait until Friday and get a new high end Dive watch I've been wanting. Ugh. If only I had signed pro in baseball like I should have I wouldn't even have to decide. I'd just buy both and one more to give to someone in need. At 41 I'd already retired doing whatever I chose on any given day by now. Lol. Sadly and seriously I could have signed pro but it's a long story and also no garuntee that I'd have made to the show anyway. I may have been stuck in triple A my entire career making less ten what I make now lol. Pro baseball was real to me though and within my ability. I'll never know so now I must decide, new high end watch or an Honor at a dang good deal. Thanks for the heads up

Did you make a final purchasing decision?

Also - who's your favourite ball club? I was quite a happy camper when the Cubs won the World Series.

Wildo6882

Aug 13, 2010
Visit site
FYI, B&H has the Black 64gb for $339.99 with a case, Honor gift box, and the Dr. Strange gift box. I finally decided on getting this after a REALLY long time of thinking about it. The deal was too good to pass up. I think this will hold me over until I see the 2017 crop of Android devices. Which is awesome given the price!

krazyatom

Trusted Member
Jan 4, 2015
Visit site
FYI, B&H has the Black 64gb for $339.99 with a case, Honor gift box, and the Dr. Strange gift box. I finally decided on getting this after a REALLY long time of thinking about it. The deal was too good to pass up. I think this will hold me over until I see the 2017 crop of Android devices. Which is awesome given the price!

Thanks i was also waiting for b&h deal. I wanted to get blue but only black and white are for sale.

Dconn1975

Banned
Aug 19, 2016
Visit site
Did you make a final purchasing decision?

Also - who's your favourite ball club? I was quite a happy camper when the Cubs won the World Series.
I've always been a braves and red Sox fan. My favorite athlete in pro ball was chipper Jones. From a raw 5 tool baseball player he was one of the best in the history of pro baseball. He was very versatile.

Morty2264

Ambassador
Mar 6, 2012
Visit site
I've always been a braves and red Sox fan. My favorite athlete in pro ball was chipper Jones. From a raw 5 tool baseball player he was one of the best in the history of pro baseball. He was very versatile.

Awesome! I like the Braves too! Did you hear about Tim Raines getting the induction into Cooperstown? About time!

Wildo6882

Aug 13, 2010
Visit site
Awesome! I like the Braves too! Did you hear about Tim Raines getting the induction into Cooperstown? About time!

Cubs fan here! Been a huge fan since about 1986. I still get chills when I see anything related to them winning the WS. And I think Chipper will be in the Hall next year, if I remember correctly.

Morty2264

Ambassador
Mar 6, 2012
Visit site
Cubs fan here! Been a huge fan since about 1986. I still get chills when I see anything related to them winning the WS. And I think Chipper will be in the Hall next year, if I remember correctly.

That's awesome! I'm so glad they won. Been too long. But the length of time it took for them to win again shows that anything is possible as long as you try hard and have confidence!